Manuwa vs Rumble Official 191

Status
Not open for further replies.

BucktoothBeauty

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I've been wanting to see this one since anthony beat Gus. Both men have incredible power but I see Manuwa as the better Thai/clinch worker and Johnson as the better striker. Both men also cut an extreme amount of weight to be packing around that much muscle at their heights and it will be interesting to see Rumble fight someone his own size (height and muscle wise). Since Manuwa beat Blacho by decision it does make more sense that he get to fight rumble as most of the top 5 are already locked into fights. I really don't know who will win this one but I'm already saving the date lol

The big original thread is literally right under this one at the moment

Rumble himself has stated that he weighs around 220 lbs on fight night.

I do not consider that an extreme weight cut.

THis is gonna be a great fight!! Cant wait, someone is getting KO'd

Ya and I'm a 7'0" 350 pound bodybuilder. People lie. If he is 220 at fight night his bones must be hollow

giphy.gif

Ya and I'm a 7'0" 350 pound bodybuilder. People lie. If he is 220 at fight night his bones must be hollow

He weighed in at 230 i think against Arlovski, and he wasn't as ripped as he is at LHW. so 220 lbs seems believeable by me.

great fight... they are stacking some exciting fights around the flyweights...

Gona be an exciting fight...i always wanted to see these two fight but sincre rumble was up the rankings i did not think it wud happen anytime soon

great fight... they are stacking some exciting fights around the flyweights...
It's about time. They always put Mighty Mouse at the top of these super weak cards and then everyone assigns sole blame to him when the thing tanks. UFC 178 is obviously an exception, but usually the cards he's on suck.

Sick av, btw.

Didn't Manuwa tear his ACL right before he fought Jan B? What's up with that?

Excellent fight, Rumble should win via KO unless a freak injury happens... whichis possible when manuwa is there

who did Manuwa piss off so bad at Zuffa? lol

I don't think he is 220 comes fight night considering how he looked against both Gus and DC..

Anyway neither is Manuwa who said he was around 216-218 too in the octagon.. ( more believable but still suspect )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back