News Manuel Kape steps in on short notice to face Matheus Nicolau, 3/13

He had 20 more significant strikes than his opponent, so no, he wasn't outstruck.

Where are you getting those numbers??

UFC stats had him landing only 6 more sig strikes the whole fight. Nicolau actually landed more total strikes.

Stats | UFC

The last round was very close 31-27 Kape. But he was losing the round till the last minute or so. Close fight but Nicolau won it.

Where are you getting those numbers??

UFC stats had him landing only 6 more sig strikes the whole fight. Nicolau actually landed more total strikes.

Stats | UFC

The last round was very close 31-27 Kape. But he was losing the round till the last minute or so. Close fight but Nicolau won it.
I disagree. Kape stung him way harder in round 3 even if near the end.

I disagree. Kape stung him way harder in round 3 even if near the end.

He landed some nice strike late in the round, but Nicolau landed his fare share the first 3 minuets and was up. While Nicolaus strikes didn't have the impact, he did land some solid head strikes and did some very nice body work. It was too late for Kape.

The guy spends the majority of the deciding round doing fuck all and then complains that he doesn’t get the decision!
Complained after the Pantoja decision as well iirc which was not controversial at all. Obviously learnt nothing g from it.

This dude rubs me the wrong way. Doesn't always do much in fights yet always acts surprised when he loses on points. Bought into his own hype way too early.

oh god this dude is boring asf
he fight like a heaveweight , two punches every round
No hate for Kape from me but holy shit that’s a funny line.

Hatsu Hioki and Will Brooks blazed a trail with the hype train, Kape is just ensuring the tradition continues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back