Manto X Pro Light BJJ Gi Review by GiReviews.Net

TheBJJProfessor

Brown Belt
Reaction score
manto-pro-light-x-gi-review-header-best.png

Initially, I was nervous to try on the new Manto X Pro Light gi.

There was a faded warning on the packaging about it possibly turning me into King Leonidas of Sparta. It turns out it's happened to others before...

I decided to brave the warning and put it on. I was also a bit skeptical because soem of Manto's earliest gis weren't too great. Would this one be any different? Would I gain 20 pounds of muscle and grow a full beard?

manto-x-bjj-gi-review-front1.jpg

Yes, and (sadly) no.

manto-x-bjj-gi-review-jacket-and-pants.jpg

Initially (and as seen the video above), you can see that this gi was a bit large on me (photos are pre-wash). According to their size chart, the Manto X gi in size A3 will fit somebody who is 5

These Manto X Pro's are really nice. Our customers are saying good things about them. I can't wait to try one out for myself. Any opinions on how these compare to the new Classic 4's or the Diamond series from Manto?

Looking good. I was considering getting one of them recently but went with a fuji instead, good old reliable. After seeing this I might still get one though. I personally like the look as well.

Had a chance to try these on this weekend. Like other Manto GI's these are cut rather big. I usually take an A2 in Koral and Tatami Estilo4 but the A2 is really baggy on me. The A1 fits me better out of the box but I'd be worried about shrinkage. Si it's definitely possible to size down with these GI's.

Back