Man's gut ferments food making him a permanent drunk

Man, that's taking home brewing to the next level!

I know he's permanently pissed, but does he have that horrible hangover permanently as well. Cos that would really suck.

why cant you just say "drunk"?!?!?

*shakes fist

oh i cant stay mad at you. i love you

I would eat nothing but grapes, bread and potatoes. Not at the same time obviously... Maybe potatoes with cranberry sauce. lol

That article says that its basically caused by a yeast infection in the gut... so next time a girl says she's got thrush, go down on it.

What if it was the chick you were talking about in your "rate my gf thread?" lol

He jumps up three times and he can say his brew is "triple hops".

That'd be a pain in the arse, right from his corn flakes his day's a haze, a downward spiral of public disgrace. Leaves the house for work, has a laugh with the postman, tries mailing a few letters, invites himself into a neighbour's house, takes off his shirt, steals their bike and cycles into town, tuna sandwich for lunch and he's banging fatchicks in a pub toilet, puking down a lane "what the fuck are you looking at?". Washes it all down with a roast dinner, beats the shit out of his wife for asking too many questions, screaming at the police, locks himself into his room.... wakes up, Boom, "what's for breakfast?"

"No,.. no more food for you or I'll take the kids away!"

A day in the life.

He jumps up three times and he can say his brew is "triple hops".

rimshot-o.gif

http://file.scirp.org/Html/1-2100535_33912.htm

Here's the paper the attending physicians wrote afterwards, if anyone is interested.

I do wonder if this is an extreme and overt example of what can become of gut flora dsybiosis; and that other more subtle health problems - IBS, depression etc - can sometimes perhaps be attributed to the poor state of one's in vivo bacterial environment.

Back