Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton

I wish HBO would let ESPN show the KO. Then everybody who didn't see the fight would be "holy shit!"

You people that think Floyd will be too much for manny are kind of ignorant. If you remember back to Floyds fight with Zab Judah, you'll remember Floyd had a very tough time with Zabs speed. Zab is no where near the fighter Manny is. Floyd will get hit and get hit alot in this fight, unless he decides to run, in which will be an embarrassment and he won't win that way.

Manny has more than speed and power and frankly, this is the only fight in the world I'd choose someone over Floyd as he has been my favorite fighter for many years. I enjoy manny's fights with the mexicans that are tough and go in to fight. I would enjoy a 3rd fight with marquez.

That was really easy for pac-man. Not really surprised since he has shown crazy power for his weight class.

pac fought de la hoya felix fought de la hoya and won.

this kind of math doesn't work here. de la hoya is much bigger than pac and sturm is much bigger than de la hoya. It's pretty simple: pac can't go up much more than 140 and Sturm can't go below 170. It's 30 pounds.

de la hoya was below 150 at fight night against pac, while sturm comes in at 170+ (he walks around at 185). you really want a 170 pound guy to fight a 140 pound guy? why? what does it prove? are you some sort of pride akebono giant silva freak show fan?

To see how ridiculous your statement was all you need is replace sturm with abraham (also a mw) and imagine his uppercut landing on pac. you want people to die?

Who is Brandon Jacobs it says he plays for the New York Giants? I havent been following football much but is he any good?

anyway he said something very respectful of pacman he was at the fight and he was amazed by him.

Yet while Pacquiao does not have the personality of a Tiger Woods, Usain Bolt or Rafael Nadal, his level of achievement must be considered on par.

I rewatched the fight again. What I found really funny was Mark Wahlberg's reaction everytime Pacman landed something big or when he knockdown Hatton. He covered his mouth, all wide eyed like a little japanese school girl. When pacman blasted Hatton, he hugs his friend and proceeds to jump up and down with his hands in the air like a prepubscent boy who received what he wanted xmas morning. lol Considering what he got arrested for during his youth, kind of ironic. But whatever... Glad he found some pacman lovin'.

I rewatched the fight again. What I found really funny was Mark Wahlberg's reaction everytime Pacman landed something big or when he knockdown Hatton. He covered his mouth, all wide eyed like a little japanese school girl. When pacman blasted Hatton, he hugs his friend and proceeds to jump up and down with his hands in the air like a prepubscent boy who received what he wanted xmas morning. lol Considering what he got arrested for during his youth, kind of ironic. But whatever... Glad he found some pacman lovin'.

ya that was funny, after the last ko he flew in the air super high but then realized oh shit what am I doing and sat down real quick.

I was thinking the same thing how he was arrested for a HATE crime against a Filipino or was a Vietnamese gas attendant but later it was reduced assualt charge instead, I remember a long time ago when he was doing that movie basketball diaries they talked about his past on tv and they said he hit the Asian man with a weapon while screaming Racial slurs "G*ok" and continued to hit the man while he was out cold and the old Asian guy lost an eyeball. Pretty brave of him especially how the Asian guy was like a 115 pounds.
The thing is they let wahlberg go on a lighter sentence, they didn't charge him for a hate crime which would of put him in prison for years. Then after serving time he became Marky Mark.

In 1988, Mark Walberg beat Vietnamese-American Thanh Lam (or as Wahlberg called him, "Vietnam fucking shit") as Lam was carrying groceries to his residence. Not only did Lam have to overnight in the hospital, but he actually lost one of his eyes in the attack.

"He harassed a group of African American school kids with racist epithets, and when he was 16, again using racist language, he attacked a middle-aged Vietnamese man and left the man blind in one eye. Wahlberg was arrested for attempted murder, plead guilty to assault, and spent 45 days in jail."

talk about being privileged, its clear Marky Mark should of been in the pen for longer then 45 days he had a history of racism so it def was a hate crime.

talk about being privileged, its clear Marky Mark should of been in the pen for longer then 45 days he had a history of racism so it def was a hate crime.
The motive for the assault wasn't racism; it was money. He was trying to rob them. He'd dropped out of school when he was 14, and for a couple of years, he was a low-level criminal. Just because he used the N-word when he was 15 doesn't mean it's a hate crime.

Did you catch the post game presser for the Celtics vs bulls? Paul pierce was rushing with his questions and then said can we hurry up I wanna go home so I can watch the Pacquiao fight :icon_lol:

can you link it? i tried finding it on youtube but i cant. im caught up in the hype

cant find a link it was on the post game interview...they had a couple news clippings up right after the fight about it as well.

here is a link with some celebs and sports stars commention on Pacquiao

http://fighthype.com/pages/content4893.html

that article made me smile, thank you. I mean how can you not get on the pacman bandwagon? More like the pacman locomotive!

Back