Manny Pacquiao vs Erik Morales Best Moments

I haven’t seen Pac/Morales 1 in ages, but from what I remember, Morales had a superior game plan early but was looking very vulnerable late. I don’t know if Manny just figured him out, but I did not feel confident in Morales at all for the rematch.

when asked why he turned southpaw Morales said:
“I wanted to show that bitch I could do it all”

Morales got leukemia.
Source?

Did you not watch the highlights? Also erik morales would let pacman have moments for fun, like when he switched southpaw and taunted manny.

in the rematch morales lost to zahir raheem first and pac ducked zahir and fought a shot morales who could no longer make weight, and the third fight erik was no longer healthy he was fighting on fumes and needed and iv to hydrate.
Yes, but what do youtubers with 23 views think about it?
Edit: sorry I meant boxing historians*

When Morales switched southpaw in the 12th round

The best part was during Pac vs Erik II you can see Floyd Mayweather in the audience cheering for Manny.

<Lmaoo><45>

What makes you think Floyd for some strange reason hates Pac ? they only fought because Pac moved up destroying everyone at welterweight, so Floyd had a real challenge but they don't hate each other, that's silly, they respect each other then built the fight to make maximum money 100 million.

What makes you think Floyd for some strange reason hates Pac ? they only fought because Pac moved up destroying everyone at welterweight, so Floyd had a real challenge but they don't hate each other, that's silly, they respect each other then built the fight to make maximum money 100 million.

Where did I imply that they hated each other? They had a great "rivalry" so its hilarious to see Floyd support Manny back in the day.

Back