Manny Pac vs JMM plus Luevano and Mares and David Diaz Tonight on PPV Official PBP

that does seem really high to go up 15lbs in one night.

Im not much of an insider in general, but what do people tend to consider too much as far as blowing up the night before a fight?

It would make sense that if you go up too much, you'll be sluggish......

Gabi pressed the action in round one. The exact thing I thought he would be stupid to do. hehe WTF do I know, cos Gabi did pretty well...at the moment anyway.

Gabi lands a lot of nice straight left hands. He's much, much quicker than Mares byt the looks of it.

HAHAH as I type this, Mares catches Gabi on the way in and Gabi does the Judah shuffle. Good first round, lots of action.

I think Gabi won the round, regardless. Weird.

10-9
)

Gabi pressed the action in round one. The exact thing I thought he would be stupid to do. hehe WTF do I know, cos Gabi did pretty well...at the moment anyway.

Gabi lands a lot of nice straight left hands. He's much, much quicker than Mares byt the looks of it.

HAHAH as I type this, Mares catches Gabi on the way in and Gabi does the Judah shuffle. Good first round, lots of action.

I think Gabi won the round, regardless. Weird.

10-9
)

Sounds like it could be a good fight......

Gabi is fucked up. Mares catches him coming in again.Straight right hand, down...hard. FIght should not continue.

WTF is this ref doing...Nady you ****, Gabi is DONE. He cant even stand.

DOwn again, fight over.

Mares TKO2.

Gabi fought stupid and got cleaned.

Gabi is fucked up. Mares catches him coming in again.Straight right hand, down...hard. FIght should not continue.

WTF is this ref doing...Nady you ****, Gabi is DONE. He cant even stand.

DOwn again, fight over.

Mares TKO2.

Gabi fought stupid and got cleaned.

Sounds like Mares beat him up pretty good......

First time I have seen Mares fight. Definitely looked impressive.

Sounds like Mares beat him up pretty good......

mares caught him pretty clean a few times, and gabi really didnt have anything that he could do to protect himself once it started to get away from him...nady could have saved gabi a little trouble and stopped it after the first one.

mares caught him pretty clean a few times, and gabi really didnt have anything that he could do to protect himself once it started to get away from him...nady could have saved gabi a little trouble and stopped it after the first one.

I see. I'd like to see Mares fight.......

Jandaeng is an undefeated ex Muay-thai fighter, very strong legs

Back