Manny: I wanna punch Caraway in the face even on the streets...

I think it would be an interesting fight. At least you know the grudge is real and not just wolf tickets.

Call me crazy, but given that Gamburyan has moved down another weight class I think the fight could be quite competitive.

How does Manny espousing disparaging words about Caraway - the guy who stole Sherdog's girlfriend - make him LESS likable?

I swear, the less I post on these boards, the dumber Sherdog becomes.

Manny.gif

More guys should do this.

Isn't he like 4"11, why would another pro fighter need a bodyguard ?

Manny scissor kicked his way out of his mother at seven months pregnancy.

It all goes back to white knighting ronda; Manny is too stupid to realize that ronda is claiming that she would beat his ass too.

White knighting for Ronda's misplaced anger.

manny is the guy who holds rondas dirty underwear, true white knight

theres actually some story about this (not as extreme) but cant remember

She's never gonna give it up to you, Manny. Get over it.

Plus, Caraway would beat you.

And then go home and nail his gf.

Yeah right Manny, you'd go for a double leg.

Manny is very disrespectful and horrible human being who uses people for his own gains. I know Karo in person and he is a good guy, moody but still a good dude.

Manny however is a terrible human being...

Can this dude get any more childish? Fight him on the streets...way to conduct yourself.

Sad to say now that I was a fan of his on TUF.

Manny is very disrespectful and horrible human being who uses people for his own gains. I know Karo in person and he is a good guy, moody but still a good dude.

Manny however is a terrible human being...

have any stories about manny?

have any stories about manny?

I do, I have heard from few people that Manny would go to boxing gyms and would disrupt other members workouts so he could get pad work without waiting his turn. He does this because he feels privilege since he is a "Pro fighter" and that everyone else should bow down to his ass.

Another thing I have heard is (though I am not sure how accurate it is) that he has a tendency to go way hard in sparring when the sparring is suppose to be light and more focused on speed.

I am not sure how accurate the second story is but it makes sense since Mannys stand up still sucks which tells me that he trains like a knuckle head and has no interest in learning the art of boxing/striking.

On the other hand Karo is a cool guy and aside from being moody he is a stand up guy and very honest and upfront about everything.

Back