Manlet Clothier.... Why?

the problem with your logic here is that a regular 5'8" 15 year old will be a lot skinnier than a stocky 5'8" manlet so we can't wear their clothes our calves ,waist ,thighs and glutes are much larger.
ya someone mentioned that upthread and it makes some sense.

Fat people of any height are hard to fit.

But as I point out up thread that is not a height related thing. It should just be a 'Fat store' and specialize in fat clothes of all heights and they would have a much BIGGER market.

That said I would think the need for this manlet store is going away as childhood obesity soars. With more and more kids now fat I am sure stores will start offering more clothes for them. That market is getting to BIG and is only GROWING.

But as I point out up thread that is not a height related thing. It should just be a 'Fat store' and specialize in fat clothes of all heights and they would have a much BIGGER market.

That said I would think the need for this manlet store is going away as childhood obesity soars. With more and more kids now fat I am sure stores will start offering more clothes for them. That market is getting to BIG and is only GROWING.

They should make a TDS store. Would make a killing. Maybe have some short shorts for sale for guys who like to BBQ in them and have TDS. The shorts could have Trumps face marked out or something.

I'm not fat 5'8" 175lbs-180 lbs is the size of most ufc FW/LW when they are walking around. marcelo garcia is like 5'7" 175 lbs and he isn't fat.

It was a dream scenario years ago before more 'tall' sizes were stocked.

You could spend hours and hours trying on styles you liked of pants, all ill fitting Floods, and hoping there was extra material up under the cuff that could be let down.

Most times you went home empty handed or just bought the Floods.

(for those not familiar with the term 'Floods' it was for pants that looked like they were pulled up purposely as if walking in a flooded basement and trying to not get them wet. Funnily today 'floods' are in fashion and people buy their pants purposely short. But back then you were teased mercilessly for wearing floods.)

You have options now. Manlets have never had options. Even online, majority of retailers don't stock anything under 30'. And manlets who work out have it even worse. They have to either buy medium shirts and have their muscles bulge out or go bigger and have their shirts go down to their knees.

I'm not fat 5'8" 175lbs-180 lbs is the size of most ufc FW/LW when they are walking around. marcelo garcia is like 5'7" 175 lbs and he isn't fat.
You have options now. Manlets have never had options. Even online, majority of retailers don't stock anything under 30'. And manlets who work out have it even worse. They have to either buy medium shirts and have their muscles bulge out or go bigger and have their shirts go down to their knees.

I don't get your posts then.

The two of you are basically saying there simply was no clothes for normal young boys/men growing up?

What did they buy when they hit 5' and then grew to 5'5" and then 5'9" on the way to being a normal sized adult male?

You both keep saying nothing exists for that person and yet that is the NORMAL person that almost all the clothing stores cater to, unless fat.

None of my normal height friends had problems finding clothes growing up. I was so jealous that almost everything on the rack was designed for their bodies, as they grew thru 5', 5'5" and 5'9" and beyond.

I had tons of problems due to long arms and legs, being tall. Nothing fit. But that was not the case for the normal height kids. And those kids growing up are the same heights as manlets at some point in their growing up.

I've noticed recently that IRL people don't think the word 'manlet' is as funny as we all do here

i forget i'm not on Sherdog when speaking IRL sometimes hahahaha

it is because us manlet dukes will usually wear weird pant sizes stores don't carry like 38 x 28 because we are short but weight like 180 lbs of muscle. we dont have puny 30 inch waists or long ass 32 or 34 in inseam like the lanklets on this website with 30 x 34 pants.
I wear 30x32.

Don't ever come at me like this again.

<34>

Most men probably fall into the 5'7-5'10 range, though 5'4-5'6 is kind of niche. They are just going after the majority in their target audience.

I don't get your posts then.

The two of you are basically saying there simply was no clothes for normal young boys/men growing up?

What did they buy when they hit 5' and then grew to 5'5" and then 5'9" on the way to being a normal sized adult male?

You both keep saying nothing exists for that person and yet that is the NORMAL person that almost all the clothing stores cater to, unless fat.

None of my normal height friends had problems finding clothes growing up. I was so jealous that almost everything on the rack was designed for their bodies, as they grew thru 5', 5'5" and 5'9" and beyond.

I had tons of problems due to long arms and legs, being tall. Nothing fit. But that was not the case for the normal height kids. And those kids growing up are the same heights as manlets at some point in their growing up.
I already explained it in a previous post why a stocky short guy needs custom pants.

here:
it is because us manlet dukes will usually wear weird pant sizes stores don't carry like 38 x 28 because we are short but weight like 180 lbs of muscle. we dont have puny 30 inch waists or long ass 32 or 34 in inseam like the lanklets on this website with 30 x 34 pants.

I'm 5'10" 155lbs.....why in the hell are medium shirts too small for me? I don't get it. I'm not a large person, yet I have to wear large shirts. What's the deal......with that?

the problem with your logic here is that a regular 5'8" 15 year old will be a lot skinnier than a stocky 5'8" manlet so we can't wear their clothes our calves ,waist ,thighs and glutes are much larger.
I think you've just identified another niche; fat kids.

*BRB - just gonna trademark 'chunklet'...

Back