manlet appreciation thread

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
the technique and skill, patterns, and strategies shown in the co and co main were incredible to watch. Basically the intelligence component of fighting is at a higher level in these weight classes.

I learn a lot more from them then I do watching the heavier weight classes.

EDIT:
Just wanted to respond to a comment made in this thread that got me thinking.
"Lets start by not calling them that"

If you've seen Game of Thrones you've probably seen this clip.
Here's a clip with Tyrion telling Jon Snow:
"never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. wear it like armor. That way it cant be used to hurt you"
So to all the manlets, fatsos, ugly mofos (or any negativity that society forces on to you guys) out there, I suggest you do the same. you'll live way happier.

Im a manlet myself. I'm 5'6 140lbs. I can move so freely that its enjoyable to move. This is why TJ is smiling and having fun out there. His ability to move makes fighting fun for him.
I use that word because I'm not sensitive to it because I like being my size. Im using it sarcastically as a sherdog joke.

Last edited:
the technique and skill, patterns, and strategies shown in the co and co main were incredible to watch. Basically the intelligence component of fighting is at a higher level in these weight classes.

I learn a lot more from them then I do watching the heavier weight classes.

The only thing I learn when watching HWs fight is that literally anyone over 6 feet that puts in a little bit of effort and eats McDonalds everyday could compete. Maybe even some under 6 feet.

The only thing I learn when watching HWs fight is that literally anyone over 6 feet that puts in a little bit of effort and eats McDonalds everyday could compete. Maybe even some under 6 feet.
MANLET CONFIRMED

EBXc.gif
giphy.gif

The heavyweight champ is 5'9-5'10.

Let's start by not calling them that.

For sure.

That DJ / Cejudo fight was absolutely nuts, in terms of the wrestling, reversals, and even a lot of the striking exchanges.

SUPER high level skills dispayed, by BOTH guys.

It's almost BIZARRE to see the hate these little dudes get around here.

WW to LHW are the best to watch imo. They arent midgets but they can still move good.

lol lhw is trash compared to FLW.

<Fedor23>

I like to watch fights where the fighters are at least normal sized human beings or bigger. Guys who weigh what i did in junior high i just cant be entertained as much.

<Fedor23>

I like to watch fights where the fighters are at least normal sized human beings or bigger. Guys who weigh what i did in junior high i just cant be entertained as much.

You should go watch fights then. Just not mixed martial arts.

<Fedor23>

you're a fan of tall dudes that have half the skill and talent of shorter dudes just cause they're tall, then that's cool, whatever gets you off man, but i'm a fan of fights.

Back