Manhoef still wants a ufc run!

Would definately have a huge fanbase going into his debut if he got one. Give him a shot!

Do we need two guys with the same one-dimensional style in the same division? Did we need two Pat Barrys at HW? Apparently we didn't even need one.

I thought Daley had become more well rounded since he left the UFC. I guess I was wrong.

I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Lawler or Brown, but any other WW would immediately take him down and sub or control him for a decision.

754439133.gif

War Manhoef, dude should get a shot. Zuffa don't be scared.

I would love to see Manoef in the UFC, but he's way passed his prime... Maybe he's serious about fighting and taking it to the next level.

Just wished we could've seen Manhoef vs Lombard at their primes.

How about sign a one fight contract between Manhoef & Daley, and winner get's to fight in the UFC.

If he were to come to the UFC he should fight at HW. He's not gonna be a contender at any weight but guys at 170, 185, or 205 will all dominate him quickly. At heavyweight he would be a lot faster than other heavyweights and like most likely knock out guys like Arlovski, Schaub, and Hunt.

I wanna see him drop some nuclear bombs and send people flying around the cage with leg kicks.

Off topic but I've always wondered how Gokhan Saki would of done in MMA if he worked on his ground game and stuff. Dude is a fast as fuck and throws amazing combos and usually fights guys bigger than him.

It's a massive bummer he never fought in the UFC in his prime (2005-2009). He's in his late 30's now but I'd definitely still tune in to watch him fight. Not sure how much he has left though.

this

It's all about the match making. They could use him in some exciting fights. Then, when he's done match him up with some good grapplers and cut him after a couple of losses. But pay the man and let him fight. If matched up favorably he could get some attention.

He is as exciting a striker as anyone in MMA history. However in 39 of his fights, 9 have gone past the first round (in his last 20 fights 3 have gone past the 1st round) and he has never submitted anyone in his career but has however been submitted 7 times. If you get caught in a brawl with him it's mainly to his advantage. However if this goes to the ground he loses, because his take down defense is not very good at all.

Exciting yes, but he isn't at all going to be successful in the UFC because just about anyone and everyone will take him right down to the ground due to his inexperience. he is far better off in Kickboxing.

He knows Lawler is in the UFC, right? Why on earth would he want to go anywhere near The Mountain that One Punches?

SIGN him dana. He should have been signed years ago but for fucks sake, give the man his chance. We already lost the leben fight, get him the fuck in there dana!!

Back