Manhoef still wants a ufc run!

He also said he would drop to 170 if he was to get a contract. Could he even make 170? Lawler vs. Manhoef 2, Manhoef vs. Brown, Manhoef vs. Lombard. Jesus. Make it happen Dana.

Gono also said he wanted another shot in the UFC.

It's a massive bummer he never fought in the UFC in his prime (2005-2009). He's in his late 30's now but I'd definitely still tune in to watch him fight. Not sure how much he has left though.

The most exciting glass cannon out there.

Sign him up! Imagine all the great fights to make. Daley, Diaz, Condit, Lawler 2. And at mw vs Belfort and Anderson. And at lhw vs Manuwa, Shogun and Johnson. And at HW Hunt 2. All very unrealistic, but hey, a guy can dream right?

He also said he would drop to 170 if he was to get a contract. Could he even make 170? Lawler vs. Manhoef 2, Manhoef vs. Brown, Manhoef vs. Lombard. Jesus. Make it happen Dana.

He fought his last fight at welterweight against cyborg.

He's not a real MMA fighter, he's a kickboxer.

Anyone who PROMISES to stand with him would make for a good fight. But it's a joke as soon as he gets taken down.

It's also a joke that he 'dominated' Lawler and then got KO'd like that. Just goes to show that 'dominating', 'winning every second of that fight', etc, all mean nothing against a guy who can finish you off in a split second.

I'd like to see it if they are going to make entertaining matches.

If they are just going to put him against grapplers to see him get subbed, then don't bother. He has basically no grappling ability at all.

He's 1-2 in his last 3, he's going to have to string a few wins together before he can make a serious claim at being worthy of being in the UFC. He's lost his last 4 kickboxing fights so he's not even on fire in that realm either.

Manhoef v Lombard is a dream fight of mine

Bring him in. He'd make some sick fights. How about vs hendo at 185? Just wow

Back