Manbun rage

What was that over? Reddit wont let me read unless i DL their app and im not going to.

That young man has a bright future ahead of him making $0.12/hr in a prison laundry room.

That’s security guard though, ROTFL, swooping in once the perp had mercked the kid.

Homeboy was probably just off to the side the whole time watching it go down thinking, okay, just as soon as Roman Reigns here is done laying his ass whooping I’m gonna step in and usher him away from the corpse

I'm looking at the big picture here, long term stuff if he doesn't get his shit together.

Im curious to the back story though. Was the ass whipping actually necessary? Most of the fights in my HS were like this and most people never went to juvie over it.

Im curious to the back story though. Was the ass whipping actually necessary? Most of the fights in my HS were like this and most people never went to juvie over it.

Yeah hard to say. That kid really seemed into delivering the beating, he was on a mission. I grew up in a smaller town but our high school was pretty big since it served most of the county. Someone had to do something really, really fucked up to end up at a juvenile detention center. Fights usually ended up with the aggressor being suspended for awhile and some kind of probation but never jail. Since I've been living in bigger cities over the past 10-11 years I've noticed they put kids away for a lot less in larger metropolitan areas. My wife had an almost 2 year clinical rotation during grad school at a JD doing assessments and therapy with the kids there so I've heard all kinds of dumb shit happening.

Yeah hard to say. That kid really seemed into delivering the beating, he was on a mission. I grew up in a smaller town but our high school was pretty big since it served most of the county. Someone had to do something really, really fucked up to end up at a juvenile detention center. Fights usually ended up with the aggressor being suspended for awhile and some kind of probation but never jail. Since I've been living in bigger cities over the past 10-11 years I've noticed they put kids away for a lot less in larger metropolitan areas. My wife had an almost 2 year clinical rotation during grad school at a JD doing assessments and therapy with the kids there so I've heard all kinds of dumb shit happening.

Sorta similar. Moved around too much.

Where i am currently bail is expected after gun play/fentanyl dealing even. Retarded.

Back