Managers of Tyson Foods suspended for cashing in on the virus by organizing a betting pool

That is not even that bad in terms of betting pools. I have been in some that were based on who would get an STD, who would get knocked up, who would get a DUI. Who would die of a drug overdose. People bet on all kinds of shit.

ahh the ole "I surround myself with the human cesspool therefor this is okay" defense. Right on par for you.

Your too sensitive how do you get out of the basement. The pool was in bad taste but not a big deal. The other stuff is different.

How long until Sherdog adds a Trigger warning to threads?

I’m not joking. Many big companies already have them on company platforms.

Welcome to the weak soy generation

Related so putting it here in this thread. This Tyson Foods has been sued for the death of a 65 year old worker who the family contends caught the virus at work due to not have any/enough safety precautions and he died three weeks later.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/s...-sued-over-workers-covid-19-death/3918876001/

STORM LAKE, Ia. — The family of a man who died from COVID-19 while working at a Tyson pork plant in Storm Lake has filed a lawsuit accusing the company and several plant executives of gross negligence.

Michael Everhard, 65, of Fonda, died June 18, three weeks after being diagnosed with the virus. His family contends he caught the virus at the plant, where he worked for 27 years, the Sioux City Journal reported.

The lawsuit argues Tyson and its managers required Everhard to continue working in an environment “rife with coronavirus” and didn't implement safety precautions to protect him and other workers from contracting the virus, Storm Lake attorney Willis Hamilton said in the lawsuit, filed Friday in Buena Vista County District Court.

A Tyson spokeswoman defended the company’s efforts to protect its workers from the virus.

“Our top priority is the health and safety of our workers, and we’ve implemented a host of protective measures at our facilities that meet or exceed CDC and OSHA guidance for preventing COVID-19,” spokeswoman Liz Croston said in an email.

No one is actually outraged about this, right? Lots of people had bets on how many of a group of people they know would get Corona.

How long until Sherdog adds a Trigger warning to threads?

I’m not joking. Many big companies already have them on company platforms.

Welcome to the weak soy generation

I think we should have our pronouns on our title cards to the left. It should have user name, pronouns, and then your sherdog belt.

According to this thread all the conservatives have coronavirus bets?

@helax what do the lines look like?

doesn't seem like much compared to the insider trading going on amongst politicians through this pandemic.

And your feelings are still hurt, I've very sorry.
the absolute irony of
1.calling someone a sociopath
2.in the next post you call them someone with hurt feelings, which is the opposite of a sociopath

this. this is how dumb you are.
people making fun of you around here were right.

the absolute irony of
1.calling someone a sociopath
2.in the next post you call them someone with hurt feelings, which is the opposite of a sociopath

this. this is how dumb you are.
people making fun of you around here were right.

Sociopaths lack empathy or conscience, they still have feelings. They just can't relate to other's feelings.

Hope that helps snowflake.

Back