Managers of Tyson Foods suspended for cashing in on the virus by organizing a betting pool

This is how fucked up the division in this country is, we got people supporting businesses forcing people who puked on a food processing line during a pandemic to stay on that line and continuing to process food, because Corana is just the Flu, Bro. I don’t give a shit if it was not a Pandemic or “Plandemic” dude puked on a food processing line even if it’s from drinking too much the night before, he gets off the food processing line. That is common sense, fuck Trump Lickspittles are so insecure they have to fucking argue over everything.

WTF are you rambling about? We are talking about the managers betting on how many factory workers would test positive for the virus.

I don’t see a single word in the OP that has anything to do with people “supporting businesses who force their puking employees to stay in line”. I have no clue if that’s in the article - but regardless if it is / isn’t, that’s not what’s being debated in this thread, and not the point of the OP in the slightest. I’m surprised this has to be explained.

In bad taste. That's pretty much it. Now if the game was rigged... This is really a "no gambling at work" issue.

I'm inclined to agree that it mostly amounts to just being tasteless, but it does suggest a lacking desire to take employee well-being seriously. I guess I'm okay with him being terminated, or not.

there is celebrity betting on when they will die... people have become so weak and fragile now days no wonder there is a mental health problem.
They bet on how many would CONTRACT the virus, which is not living or dying. I don’t really give a shit whether they keep their jobs or not, but they weren’t betting on how many people in the factory would die. There’s a difference.

I'm not really sure what they did wrong.

The rona is not an automatic death sentence. People are just going to be exposed to it, that's a fact. Sounds to me like workers just having fun. But it was fun and humor at the expense of the Democrat talking point that everyone who gets the Rona is an inch away from death.

Political Correctness and cancel culture will cause people to lose their jobs. And it will destroy a society

Not seeing the problem, other than upper management is embarrassed by the fact they were talking up all these spread prevention measures that everyone knew were bullshit.

Where is that stated. The bet was on how many caught it.
Imagine being so fragile that this upsets you this bad.

Try reading the articles rather than just the title of the thread.

The betting is the tip of the iceberg.

If I was a gambling degenerate I would rig the odds in my favor.

Pretty much what it looks like happened. They're accused of forcing sick people to work and refusing to allow people to get tests.

WTF are you rambling about? We are talking about the managers betting on how many factory workers would test positive for the virus.

I don’t see a single word in the OP that has anything to do with people “supporting businesses who force their puking employees to stay in line”. I have no clue if that’s in the article - but regardless if it is / isn’t, that’s not what’s being debated in this thread, and not the point of the OP in the slightest. I’m surprised this has to be explained.
Does not read article and complains about what I posted about that was in the article.
Ok, Pal.
I am pointing out for me its worse they let pukers stay on the food processing line. No I know why Tyson foods was asking to be protected from lawsuits(Saying they were forced to stay open), and were trying to buy Congressman/woman for that protection. Back when Barry Goldwater was the last true conservative the GOP supported small businesses, now for enough donations, they will turn the other way while workers puke on chickens.
I will not buy Tyson anymore because god knows what else they allow happen on their food processing line. I mean if they are cool with puke, they probably allow workers with cold sores on their lips to give each chicken a kiss for good luck.

Does not read article and complains about what I posted about that was in the article.
Ok, Pal..

No, I’m complaining because you’re conflating two completely separate issues that have nothing to do with the thread title or OP. And then, deducing that anyone claiming the gambling not being a huge deal is somehow supporting Tyson letting their virus infested workers puke on chicken. Literally not one person has supported, or even talked about the puking aspect. Except you. Do I need to keep dumbing it down?

You’re in your own echo chamber out of confusion, stupidity, or a concoction of both. Pal.

I think the obvious issue so many of you are missing it creates an incentive for something other than reduction in covid cases.

I would not want such bets within a company i owned or worked for.

"Al, Todd, Denise...too far apart from each other on that assembly line. Squeeze in nice and tight. Make sure you're facing each other when you talk, too..."

"Get ready to pay up boys...got this one in the bag!"

I'm not really sure what they did wrong.

The rona is not an automatic death sentence. People are just going to be exposed to it, that's a fact. Sounds to me like workers just having fun. But it was fun and humor at the expense of the Democrat talking point that everyone who gets the Rona is an inch away from death.

Political Correctness and cancel culture will cause people to lose their jobs. And it will destroy a society

Tyson has been criticized for not taking enough precautions to protect their workers, who have kept the lines rolling and the nation fed. News like this is very bad for them.

I think the obvious issue so many of you are missing it creates an incentive for something other than reduction in covid cases.

I would not want such bets within a company i owned or worked for.
Or it was a joke, and they didn't do anything wrong, and nobody died of the rona at Tyson.

At my work we bet on the next brokedick who's out of personal time that will pretend to have symptoms/contact just for the unpaid days off.

there is celebrity betting on when they will die... people have become so weak and fragile now days no wonder there is a mental health problem.
They should be fired because that is inappropriate behavior and bad PR but that should be the extent of it, I don’t think it should be a nation news story.

Bad pr but I have seen a lot worse un pc betting pools then this.
ahh the ole "I surround myself with the human cesspool therefor this is okay" defense. Right on par for you.

lol are you fucking kidding me? It's literally betting on people IN THEIR OWN COMPANY THAT THEY ARE ENTRUSTED TO OVERSEE, contracting a contagious disease.

Not seeing the problem, other than upper management is embarrassed by the fact they were talking up all these spread prevention measures that everyone knew were bullshit.
the only spread prevention apparently had to do with keeping it strictly over/under and no moneyline.
eh eh?

lol are you fucking kidding me? It's literally betting on people IN THEIR OWN COMPANY THAT THEY ARE ENTRUSTED TO OVERSEE, contracting a contagious disease.
So does that determine if someone dies of COVID? people have died in extreme sports while people watch and betted on it and oh don't forget faces of death selling like crazy ..... don't be such a pussy

Back