managers express concerns over bellator's sticky contracts

What a shitmove you take.
Bret Cooper replaced injured Doug Marshall & Anthony Leone replaced injured Silva.. this shows clearly your hate against Bellator.. yes they are paying you hard to look over this forum and create hate vs other org not named UFC..
and about the Steroids, Ufc time & time again pardons convicted Steroid users, since they are suppose to be the Role Model of Org. in MMA.
Meaningless fights are Sonnen vs Wanderlei.. 2 washed up fighters who gets a tuf show and main event not to mention that fake street fight.. *roll-eyes*
Statistical view Bellator gives title shots more deserved than UFC.. you and I know this.
I won't even mention convicted criminal Mr.Sonnen! yet other fighter got cut because of criminal history.

do you believe the stuff you post or you so butthurt about pride you hate everything zuffa? all your points in your last post were countered and you come back with more tripe? but hey bro zuffa shill paid posters blah blah.. go back to your basement "Statistical view Bellator gives title shots more deserved than UFC" what? you write like an 5 year old

legit question what zuffa fighters got cut for past criminal history that didnt lie about or cover it up?

do you believe the stuff you post or you so butthurt about pride you hate everything zuffa? all your points in your last post were countered and you come back with more tripe? but hey bro zuffa shill paid posters blah blah.. go back to your basement "Statistical view Bellator gives title shots more deserved than UFC" what? you write like an 5 year old

legit question what zuffa fighters got cut for past criminal history that didnt lie about or cover it up?

wow, basement? lol you should stop post more.. oh the irony..
Yes I post like a 5 year old because I ain't got time to review and post eloquently, I won't even try to engage a pointless discussion with a zuffa zombie.

Ugly choice of words.. "cover" or "lie"... yes the evil runs in your blood, even a retard would see what you are trying to do.

It's no secret that PAID posters exist.. they have even admit there existence on this forum before, the rant against other orgs., the attention threads to stir interest (Honda beats FMW), the free promotion on fight pass *roll eyes*.

Newsflash you ugly poster, everyone has detected you scheme long time ago..
inb4 tinfoil hat

wow, basement? lol you should stop post more.. oh the irony..
Yes I post like a 5 year old because I ain't got time to review and post eloquently, I won't even try to engage a pointless discussion with a zuffa zombie.

Ugly choice of words.. "cover" or "lie"... yes the evil runs in your blood, even a retard would see what you are trying to do.

It's no secret that PAID posters exist.. they have even admit there existence on this forum before, the rant against other orgs., the attention threads to stir interest (Honda beats FMW), the free promotion on fight pass *roll eyes*.

Newsflash you ugly poster, everyone has detected you scheme long time ago..
inb4 tinfoil hat

zuffa zombie huh? "Newsflash you ugly poster, everyone has detected you scheme long time ago.." sick burn bro. 5 year old like i said... used a pointless deflection and didnt answer my question either so im gonna just end this here..

And Alvarez will likely be gone next year...

CRAZY How the people held down tightest by these insane contracts, can still find their way out of Bellator at the end of the day... These contracts are not for eternity, they are few a few years of 'representing' a brand you intend to boost your image with, and are perfectly understandable...

Pretty sure they said the wording has changed since Alvarez and Bellator went to court, so you can't really use him as an example.

They said the matching period is now extended to 18 months, I think Eddies was 6, they changed to wording to change what "matching a contract" means as basically a loophole to get around matching TUF appearances and PPV points, and because the "championship clause" can roll over repeatedly, Bellator has no need to renegotiate a contract ever they can keep you on the same contract you signed when start with the company.

These contracts a crooked as shit, and go well beyond the UFC restrictions.

zuffa zombie huh? "Newsflash you ugly poster, everyone has detected you scheme long time ago.." sick burn bro. 5 year old like i said... used a pointless deflection and didnt answer my question either so im gonna just end this here..
A question is not legit if you already know the answer.
If you are defending UFC for free then I pity you, I wish you the best and may you have a good life. God bless you..

A question is not legit if you already know the answer.
If you are defending UFC for free then I pity you, I wish you the best and may you have a good life. God bless you..

i am on a mma forum discussing mma.. i love mma.. ufc is part of that....i watch bellator but i hate there business practices..but i watch everything mma...you lied and overblown stuff in your other post and your first post was countered..you didnt even try to counter the counter you just dropped the shill bomb....which shows me you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about... like i said before sick burn bro

None of this really matters. What does matter is. If you don't like the contract, don't sign with them.

If they can't get top level guys to sign with them, then they will eventually change their contracts.

Right now, good fighters sign with them, and then complain. It makes no sense. I will not feel any sympathy for these fighters.

Bellator is trying to keep their fighters in their organization, and I can't blame them for that. They are a business trying to compete with the UFC, not be a feeder.

People crying about Bellator having BS contracts need to start focusing their tears on the fighters who sign the BS contracts. These guys have managers who can read or need to find one that can. If they have questions, they need to ask for more clarification.

i am on a mma forum discussing mma.. i love mma.. ufc is part of that....i watch bellator but i hate there business practices..but i watch everything mma...you lied and overblown stuff in your other post and your first post was countered..you didnt even try to counter the counter you dropped the shill bomb....which shows me you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about... like i said before sick burn bro

This is my 2nd account look my join date, my first was 2001..
Yea, I don't have any clue what I'm talking about..:rolleyes:
you're calling me a liar?? exactly what point??
TRT is the biggest joke ever, they did cut fitch, okami, shields, etc= legit top 10 fighters.. what Did I lied about?? don't even respond, 'cus you sound ignorant.
You are the one calling me a basement surfer, liar & I don't have a clue.. then cry when I play your game.
1.You're the liar = your question was not legit!! you already know the answer
2. You're the basement surfer = look your post counts vs mine
3. You don't have a clue.. look at my join date vs yours..
Likeaboss.jpg

This is my 2nd account look my join date, my first was 2001..
Yea, I don't have any clue what I'm talking about..:rolleyes:
you're calling me a liar?? exactly what point??
TRT is the biggest joke ever, they did cut fitch, okami, shields, etc= legit top 10 fighters.. what Did I lied about?? don't even respond, 'cus you sound ignorant.
You are the one calling me a basement surfer, liar & I don't have a clue.. then cry when I play your game.
1.You're the liar = your question was not legit!! you already know the answer
Likeaboss.jpg

who gives a fuck about how many accounts you have? and no i seriously didnt kno the answer since you have the vast knowledge about the situation i want to know.. two post later you still haven't answered me. so like i said just end this here because im sure your gonna just dissect this post instead of answering my other one. and i hope English isnt your first language

Likeaboss.jpg

Are you serious? Like, honestly, take a step back and actually read your post through before hitting that "Submit Reply" button.

I think the other guy is doing a good enough job putting arguments to bed but those last two points. Seriously. First you bring up post count like that means a damn thing on either side then you bring up join date again like it means a damn thing on either side. Post count and join date don't mean anything towards knowledge of the sport and if you think they do, you have bigger things to be thinking about right now than whether or not Bellator's business practices are shady.

I also want to point how hilarious it is that your first defense to somebody with an opinion opposite your own is to call them a Zuffa shill. Disregarding every other stupid thing you've posted, that makes you look like a child. Welcome to the real world where people have differing opinions. If you can't have a discussion without assuming the person whose opinion is opposite yours is being paid to have that opinion, you need to take a break from the internet.

What a shitmove you take.
Bret Cooper replaced injured Doug Marshall & Anthony Leone replaced injured Silva..
Meisha replaced injured Cat, Belfort replaced injured Henderson, Dillashaw replaced injured Assuncau, Diaz got a shot based on public demand sort of like Chandler. Bellator doesn't exactly have a massive title history, but don't act like they don't do the same shit UFC does.

this shows clearly your hate against Bellator.. yes they are paying you hard to look over this forum and create hate vs other org not named UFC..
I don't hate Bellator, I watch their show weekly, I watch WSOF and Titan as well. Just because I like those shows doesn't mean I'm delusional enough to know they aren't close to the same level as the UFC.
and about the Steroids, Ufc time & time again pardons convicted Steroid users, since they are suppose to be the Role Model of Org. in MMA.
They don't pardon them, they punish them. They suspend them and they fine them even when the commission isn't available to. You seem to have a different standard for the UFC. UFC has independently tested and caught numerous of it's own fighters, fined them and suspended them. UFC does what they can within their power... Bellator won't even make that effort and are in areas that don't even test 30-50% of the time.

Meaningless fights are Sonnen vs Wanderlei.. 2 washed up fighters who gets a tuf show and main event not to mention that fake street fight.. *roll-eyes*
Are you really going to talk to me about meaningless fights and fake grudges after Bellator 120 ... If Sonnen and Wanderlei were headlining a PPV I wouldn't buy that either. As far as meaningless fights Bellator fills it's prelims with them. Guys with losing records fighting eachother, Prospects fighting hand picked cans in showcase fights...
Statistical view Bellator gives title shots more deserved than UFC.. you and I know this.
I won't even mention convicted criminal Mr.Sonnen! yet other fighter got cut because of criminal history.
To "deserve" a title shot in Bellator you only have to win two or three fights in a row, doesn't matter against who as long as it's labled tournament. Like I said Bellator doesn't exactly have the title history the UFC does.

Bellator is just as shady as the UFC or maybe even more shady with the way they do their contracts. What makes it worse is Bellator doesn't pay close to what the UFC does and at least when the UFC starts to lock champions in they have the orpotunity to make real money.

who gives a fuck about how many accounts you have? and no i seriously didnt kno the answer since you have the vast knowledge about the situation i want to know.. two post later you still haven't answered me. so like i said just end this here because im sure your gonna just dissect this post instead of answering my other one. and i hope English isnt your first language

apparently you do.. since calling me a basement surfer, when you are the one based on post counts(if anyone is) and calling me an ignorant when you joined 2011.. I joined 2001(2005).
I won't need you apologize since I don't need it, I will humble myself and instead let you reflect on your previous posts.
I really hope that you're trolling because with that logic IRL you've have been cleared as mentally challenged by my Doctor.

Now for the answer off your question here my little friend:
http://mmajunkie.com/2014/03/after-...l-chope-pulled-from-ufc-fight-night-38-lineup

Are you serious? Like, honestly, take a step back and actually read your post through before hitting that "Submit Reply" button.

I think the other guy is doing a good enough job putting arguments to bed but those last two points. Seriously. First you bring up post count like that means a damn thing on either side then you bring up join date again like it means a damn thing on either side. Post count and join date don't mean anything towards knowledge of the sport and if you think they do, you have bigger things to be thinking about right now than whether or not Bellator's business practices are shady.

I also want to point how hilarious it is that your first defense to somebody with an opinion opposite your own is to call them a Zuffa shill. Disregarding every other stupid thing you've posted, that makes you look like a child. Welcome to the real world where people have differing opinions. If you can't have a discussion without assuming the person whose opinion is opposite yours is being paid to have that opinion, you need to take a break from the internet.
Dummy have you read his post?? who did the accusations?? who called who a liar??
paid poster I won't even bother..

apparently you do.. since calling me a basement surfer, when you are the one based on post counts(if anyone is) and calling me an ignorant when you joined 2011.. I joined 2001(2005).
I won't need you apologize since I don't need it, I will humble myself and instead let you reflect on your previous posts.
I really hope that you're trolling because with that logic IRL you've have been cleared as mentally challenged by my Doctor.

Now for the answer off your question here my little friend:
http://mmajunkie.com/2014/03/after-...l-chope-pulled-from-ufc-fight-night-38-lineup

will chope who lied about his history.. he beat his wife on several occasions. how does chael compare to that? they fired thiago for threatening to kill his wife and hitting her and falcao for doing the same thing and they cut that one guy who was a nazi and that guy on tuf for posting something racist..... thanks for playing tho. also i called you a basement dweller. not surfer. and also who gives a fuck when you joined this website you type like a autistic monkey. nobody here is question your knowledge about mma just your knowledge of basic sentence structure..

You act like all of those rants aren't already happening in the UFC forum. Those rants are made every single day.
Bellator picks and chooses who gets title shots, like the UFC. (They use a tourney as cover, but ignore it when they want to.).
Rampage winning the LHW tournament and not having to fight Emanuel Newton if he doesn't want to per Bjorn is just absurd but hey its Bellator, they unlike the UFC can do no wrong

Back