Manager puts NSAC on blast after Ashlee Evans-Smith tests positive

Hannya MMA

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
[Manager Mike] McLeish said Evans-Smith is "embarrassed" by the charge and he doesn't get why she is facing discipline while Jon Jones is not for testing positive for cocaine a month before his fight at UFC 182.

"It's not performance-enhancing or anything," McLeish said of diuretics. "I don't understand why they're talking about her doing diuretics, but Jon Jones did cocaine and nothing is happening to him. Cocaine is okay, because it's out of competition? He was in training camp."
http://www.mmamania.com/2015/1/9/7523043/ufc-181-manager-puts-nsac-on-blast-after-ashlee-evans-smith-tests-positive-diuretics

guess he doesnt know the definition of IC/OOC testing

like much of sherdog

Is this real life?

How can people know so little about how they make their own living?

Well, using a diuretic to cut weight is cheating. Plain and simple.

The first of a million complaints to come from here on out. Regardless of how baseless it is.

You reap what you sow. Enjoy the fruits of your corruption UFC, an entire roster of pissed off employees.

Haha what a goof. "Jon Jones did Cocaine!" is the new easy out argument

guess he doesnt know the definition of IC/OOC testing

like much of sherdog

I think that he, like much of the rest of the world, think that the distinguishment between IC and OOC for a year-round professional athlete is bullshit...

The first of a million complaints to come from here on out. Regardless of how baseless it is.

You reap what you sow. Enjoy the fruits of your corruption UFC, an entire roster of pissed off employees.

Are you one of the four people left in the world who still listens to Wanderlei and doesn't think he's lost his mind?

Why exactly do you think employees are pissed off?

Lol this just comes off as a UfC hater right here.

This is the stupidest claim I might have ever seen. Cocaine is recreational drug and was done like a month before the fight, and Jones was not even supposed to be tested for recreational drugs. We shouldn't have ever known Jones has done Coke the NSAC fucked up.

Diuretics are used to cut weight, getting caught with them in your system the day of the fight is night and day to someone testing positive for coke a month before the fight.

I think that he, like much of the rest of the world, think that the distinguishment between IC and OOC for a year-round professional athlete is bullshit...

should take it up with WADA then and push to have the definition changed

formula
cocaine + anabolic steroids = super humans

hitler used it on his soldiers

Are you one of the four people left in the world who still listens to Wanderlei and doesn't think he's lost his mind?

Why exactly do you think employees are pissed off?

Bunny, perceived favoritism, convoluted drug testing policy and losing money on sponsors due to Reebok are just a few reasons

This manager sounds like a moron, of course Diuretics is banned (+in competition.)

I see a trend in mma managers being complete morons and idiots.

Well, he didn't get disipline for using cocaine which is fucking illegal!!

danaillegal.gif

Back