Manafort Pleas, Thank you (Investigation+ thread v. 23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
trumping.png

I like the hanmburgeer thing. But no you need hammer and sickle.

I’m just gonna leave this here because every so often folks need to be reminded... you know, hear it straight from the old horse’s ass:

Just remember up is down, Black is white, the sky is green, and “would” means “wouldn’t.”

And Putin makes extremely forceful and powerful offers. Spectacular offers. (And that’s a compliment (in case you were wondering, sir).

Last edited:
Really? How is it not illegal to sic a law enforcement agency on an innocent party merely for political purposes, then cover it up and make false accusations against the guy they accused of doing what they actually did?
What evidence do you physically possess to indicate any LEO was used for political purposes?

Here's some evidence against it:

1) Carter Page had previously been targeted as being at the least a useful idiot for Russia at worst acting as a Russian spy

2) Comey and the FBI didn't leak a drop about the investigation into tRUmp during the campaign .No one had any clue until Buzzfeednews dropped the Dossoer on McCain's doorstep

3) Papadopoulos bragged to Australian diplomat Alexander Downer at some expensive wine bar in London that he was seeking out damaging info on Clinton from the Russians

4) Every step of the way individuals have lied (Jr for example about tRUmp tower meeting until NYT destroyed him) or could not recall (Jeff Sessions to every goddamn Russia related question he was asked) or had to massively edit security clearance forms (Kushner) when discussing dealing with Russians

5) Guilty pleas and cooperation agreements

Meanwhile you have some texts between agents that never leaked, they didn't leak prior to the election, and some random postings by some kid named Q to back up your claims

What evidence do you physically possess to indicate any LEO was used for political purposes?

Here's some evidence against it:

1) Carter Page had previously been targeted as being at the least a useful idiot for Russia at worst acting as a Russian spy

2) Comey and the FBI didn't leak a drop about the investigation into tRUmp during the campaign .No one had any clue until Buzzfeednews dropped the Dossoer on McCain's doorstep

3) Papadopoulos bragged to Australian diplomat Alexander Downer at some expensive wine bar in London that he was seeking out damaging info on Clinton from the Russians

4) Every step of the way individuals have lied (Jr for example about tRUmp tower meeting until NYT destroyed him) or could not recall (Jeff Sessions to every goddamn Russia related question he was asked) or had to massively edit security clearance forms (Kushner) when discussing dealing with Russians

5) Guilty pleas and cooperation agreements

Meanwhile you have some texts between agents that never leaked, they didn't leak prior to the election, and some random postings by some kid named Q to back up your claims

Obama and company did it with the IRS, they did it with the AG's office, and they most DEFINITELY used the FBI for political purposes. They fucking spied on a political opponent and then tried to cover that up with a lie. It doesn't get any more deep state than that. I think you people are confusing the issues, the main one being the former president and his AG, SOS, FBI, and DOJ were more fucking corrupt than anything we've seen in our lifetime, yet you think that russians somehow voted in the election and changed the outcome.

Obama and company did it with the IRS, they did it with the AG's office, and they most DEFINITELY used the FBI for political purposes. They fucking spied on a political opponent and then tried to cover that up with a lie. It doesn't get any more deep state than that. I think you people are confusing the issues, the main one being the former president and his AG, SOS, FBI, and DOJ were more fucking corrupt than anything we've seen in our lifetime, yet you think that russians somehow voted in the election and changed the outcome.
Again what proof do you have? You're ignoring the timeline. 2013 Carter Page is initially on FBI radar. All the way back in 20fucking13. Then in 2016 George Papadipship brags to the highest ranking Australian diplomat to the UK about what he was doing on behalf of the campaign.

Meanwhile you're just repeating talking points without any substance whatsoever .Nothing you've, ie facts, backup anything you said even remotely

source.gif

I’m just gonna leave this here because every so often folks need to be reminded... you know, hear it straight from the old horse’s ass:

Just remember up is down, Black is white, the sky is green, and “would” means “wouldn’t.”

And Putin makes extremely forceful and powerful offers. Spectacular offers. (And that’s a compliment (in case you were wondering, sir).

trumpwasputin2.jpg

Again what proof do you have? You're ignoring the timeline. 2013 Carter Page is initially on FBI radar. All the way back in 20fucking13. Then in 2016 George Papadipship brags to the highest ranking Australian diplomat to the UK about what he was doing on behalf of the campaign.

Meanwhile you're just repeating talking points without any substance whatsoever .Nothing you've, ie facts, backup anything you said even remotely

Maybe you've never heard of Lois Lerner and the IRS scandal. Maybe you missed when the SOS,vHRC, decided to get her foundation paid by the Saudis in return for favors and secrets, or maybe even when she destroyed her physical servers when they were requested as evidence. Perhaps you weren't paying attention when AG Holder gave Mexican gangs firearms that were used to kill our Border Patrol. You may remember that AG Loretta Lynch told the FBI director, Comey, to cover for HRC's gross negligence, which he then did. All of these things had the blessing of your lord and Christ - Obama.

Just because I don't post full blown dissertations when replying doesn't mean my opinion isn't based upon substance and fact. Obama and his admin was a leaking sieve of corruption and coverups.

But since this is another weak an anti-Trump thread, none of that matters, right?

^^^^

The desperation stink of this but Obama conspiracy theory post. Gross.

Look up, girlfriend.

I'm sure they will impeach Obama and lock up Hillary any day now. You keep reaching fir the stars and dreaming. Anything is possible through christ, amirite?

I'm sure they will impeach Obama and lock up Hillary any day now. You keep reaching fir the stars and dreaming. Anything is possible through christ, amirite?

Sorry to shoot you idiots down every time, but it's really easy.

Maybe you've never heard of Lois Lerner and the IRS scandal. Maybe you missed when the SOS,vHRC, decided to get her foundation paid by the Saudis in return for favors and secrets, or maybe even when she destroyed her physical servers when they were requested as evidence. Perhaps you weren't paying attention when AG Holder gave Mexican gangs firearms that were used to kill our Border Patrol. You may remember that AG Loretta Lynch told the FBI director, Comey, to cover for HRC's gross negligence, which he then did. All of these things had the blessing of your lord and Christ - Obama.

Just because I don't post full blown dissertations when replying doesn't mean my opinion isn't based upon substance and fact. Obama and his admin was a leaking sieve of corruption and coverups.

But since this is another weak an anti-Trump thread, none of that matters, right?
Literally none of this has anything to do with the Mueller investigation. Cry about imaginary conspiracies in your own thread.

Yes, and you might also recall me saying “I wasn’t aware he was a scumbag” when the media was fawning over him when he joined the trump campaign.

Then we find out he’s a scumbag.

Then we find out he works with the brother of Hillary’s campaign manager. You can’t make this shit up...

The sad reality is Washington is just overrun with these types.

You not knowing in 2016 isn't relevant Bob, Manafort had a condo in Trump tower (which was Russian gangster central, btw), Trump knew shady Manafort since the 80's, knew his shady childhood buddy Stone since then as well, but he still hired him, like he did with Flynn (despite everyone expressing concerns and telling him not to hire Flynn). And still even after Manafort gets convicted, Trump calls it a disgrace and talks about how badly he feels for that "brave" man. But ignore all that and tell me how shady the Clintons are again because the brother of her campaign manager worked with Trump's campaign manager, who I don't expect Trump to tweet about how badly he feels for if he gets convicted. And tell me again how Manafort has nothing to do with Trump, yet Manafort's lawyers had a joint defense agreement with Trump's lawyers all along.

Yeah, just wait until republicans get control of the house, senate, and oval office, and can appoint ethical people at the DOJ, and all of that corruption can be properly investigated by a republican house, senate, and DOJ, that will show that Muslim Kenyan Obama for what he is. Oh wait!

th
th
th
th
th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back