Man Yells At Handicap Woman For Walking In Road

He's probably been following for a few minutes by the point he takes out a camera to starting filming to show how ridiculous she is.
So he followed a handicapped woman for minutes and just sat there quiet rage building until he flipped and started honking..
those aren’t the actions of a man.
They are both in the wrong I think. The chick was in the wrong initially and the guy handled it terribly.
So exactly what I said.. glad you agree.

So he followed a handicapped woman for minutes and just sat there quiet rage building until he flipped and started honking..
those aren’t the actions of a man.

So exactly what I said.. glad you agree.
So you'd just sit there patiently while she crip walks down the middle of the road for 15minutes?

i'm on the guy's side 100%. the lady might be crippled, but she's not retarded. why the hell is she walking in the middle of the road? if there isn't a sidewalk for her to walk on, then okay that's one thing. but damn, does she not realize that vehicles exist and they use roads?

She was in the wrong. He's only guilty of being an asshole.

I've had drivers honk at me for walking in a crosswalk on a green light

<{katwhu}>

Handicap means you can’t walk so if she’s walking then she’s not handicap.

<seedat>

Northern/Western Europe is better than America in quite a few ways, but their shitty, narrow, 5 million year old roads are definitely not one of them.
You obviously haven't spent much time on American roads then. Your streets might be old a narrow but at least they stand the test of time.

Roads in the states start going to shit 6 months after the construction is completed... Which can take anywhere from 10-20 years for them to complete in the first place.

Entitled old bity. She could have went to either side but she chose to go down the center. He should have parked a bit back and stoked one of her crutches.

i'm on the guy's side 100%. the lady might be crippled, but she's not retarded. why the hell is she walking in the middle of the road? if there isn't a sidewalk for her to walk on, then okay that's one thing. but damn, does she not realize that vehicles exist and they use roads?
The problem with taking the Common Courtesy approach is she's a cripwalk old lady. That's like nineteen rights of way rolled up into one. Plus a gun.

I don't think you understand the art of pimping dopey.

{<huh}Oh, so now that you exposed yourself as a John of course your retort is that you work the front desk at a Hotel and moonlight as a pimp ??

<YeahOKJen> 《《《 Obligatory...

{<huh}Oh, so now that you exposed yourself as a John of course your retort is that you work the front desk at a Hotel and moonlight as a pimp ??

<YeahOKJen> 《《《 Obligatory...
Would seem like the ideal place to do it now wouldn't it?
If I told you I know a guy who sells heroin. Would that make me a user? Or would that make me a guy who knows a heroin dealer?
Dummy.

Back