man won't take down Nazi flag, says it's a distress signal: laptop being hacked and no one will help

They teach you to yell fire when you're apartment is being robbed...

I've never heard that, but several women I know have told me that in self-defense seminars they're told to hoist a swastika when they're getting raped.

Well liberals have relay screwed things up but I don't feel compelled to fly the swastika as a cry for help.

I bet hes a dude either with a mental illness or doesn't have social media so he's out of touch with all the pussies in today's society or a combination of both.

Probably a combo of both.
in what era of American history would flying a Nazi flag not have caused outrage?

in what era of American history would flying a Nazi flag not have caused outrage?

Idk but I tend not to bitch about things that don't affect me and I find people that do have way too much free time on their hands that could be used more constructively instead of bitching and feigning outrage

Idk but I tend not to bitch about things that don't affect me and I find people that do have way too much free time on their hands that could be used more constructively instead of bitching and feigning outrage

You wouldn't be like "hey.. Take that shit down" if that was in your neighborhood?

You wouldn't be like "hey.. Take that shit down" if that was in your neighborhood?

Nope, i would go talk to that person, ask why, and then explain why I disagreed, and then ask them to take it down.

If they refused, I would just let it go.

We have always been a nation of to each their own.

Over the years, out their in the real world, off of sherdog forums, I've learned to mind my own business or it can get you hurt. I'd rather not be a hero and wind up a zero. It's a pretty good tip for surviving in life.

Just like it's a smart idea not to walk through the ghetto at night, it's probably a smart idea not to go knock on the potential nazi's/cray persons door looking for trouble over a mother fucking flag.

Sounds like a good way to up your chances of getting shot.

Article says nothing about a computer or laptop. Neither word is mentioned. Pretty sure when the guy says he's being hacked it has nothing to do with a computer he owns.

Also I wonder what is the bigger turn off for women, the Nazi flag, the apparent mental illness or that he's a ranga.

Over the years, out their in the real world, off of sherdog forums, I've learned to mind my own business or it can get you hurt. I'd rather not be a hero and wind up a zero. It's a pretty good tip for surviving in life.

Just like it's a smart idea not to walk through the ghetto at night, it's probably a smart idea not to go knock on the potential nazi's/cray persons door looking for trouble over a mother fucking flag.

Sounds like a good way to up your chances of getting shot.

Wrong lesson you learned.

The best defense is a overwhelming offense.

Own a gun. Know that if anyone threatens your life you can legally put them down, and carry yourself with that confidence.

You will be shocked at how trouble goes out of it's way to avoid you.

....I thought we made progress this week about agreeing to not make a thread for every random idiot out there in the world?

....I thought we made progress this week about agreeing to not make a thread for every random idiot out there in the world?

ZjUPq1A.gif

Goddamn Nazi Jody flying his flag while banging military wives. #swag

Hmmm, well it's a bit unorthadox but it seems like he really wanted attention for his problem and noone cared.
While flying a swastika is pretty poor form it seems to have got the result he intended and he is clear that if he gets help he will remove it. He has used shock tactics to raise awareness, personally it would never have occured to me to do this but i suppose in a weird way its kind of clever.

That said, i cant help but feel if he thought this through he may have realised that even if his initial problem is solved he will continue to have other ongoing issues for a very long time

Back