man won't take down Nazi flag, says it's a distress signal: laptop being hacked and no one will help

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.syracuse.com/news/index..._between_tully_and_preble_owner_wont_rem.html

Central NY man refuses to remove Nazi flag along Rt. 11; hundreds ask town to remove it

Preble Town Supervisor Jim Doring said he's well aware of the flag. Several weeks ago, he approached the resident - Jody Fish - about taking down the flag, but he refused. Doring said Fish told him he'd take it down someday - but not that day.

Fish told him he was flying it because of a dispute with a neighbor and would remove it if Doring intervened. Doring said he told him that's not the town's role.

Fish, the homeowner, told a Syracuse.com| The Post-Standard reporter Thursday that he isn't a Nazi. He said he's being hacked electronically, and no one will help him.

"It's a distress call,'' he said. "It's to get attention so I can tell people what's going on and that someone is hacking me."

Fish said anyone who is upset about the flag can stop and talk to him. As soon as someone figures out who is hacking him and corrects it, he'll take down the flag, Fish said.

Preble's Doring said he knows there is a petition out there and that people may show up demanding action at the next board meeting, but there's nothing the town can do. The meeting is at 7 p.m. Aug. 13 at the town hall, 1968 Preble Road.

I suspect the man is trolling, but am not certain it's not a mental illness. I've been fascinated for a long time with the topic of alt right online trolls bringing their shitty behaviour into the real world.

Full article at link.

Im being hacked. So im gonna put an isis flag until you guys figure it out lmao /sarcasm

Hes hanging a flag on a utility pole that does not belong to him. Edison should be fining him

Omg the Nazis! How many of these sumbitches are out there?

Its on a utility pole? Just take the fucking thing down, private property or not peoplencant be doing that shit.

If he puts it up on am actual pole though, not much the city can do sadly. As tastless as it is, the guy has that right.

Novel approach. Are Jews good at counter-hacking or something?

Why doesn't he call Barron? Barron's good at cyber and his dad thinks people into Nazi stuff are very fine people, so he won't mind.

northern ireland ... "hold my beer"........
flag.jpg

C-I-1-226x300.jpg
154105325-2308b288-2708-4c28-b55a-6c4eed720253.jpg
nintchdbpict000340149007-e1500568045931.jpg

Don't see the problem tbh. I helped a dude figure out the Reddit layout the other day. Would've had no idea if it weren't for the Nazi flag hanging off his porch

Lots of people just happen to have a Nazi flag laying around.

Sounds like his pc is being held hostage.

He just needs to download the antivirus and run it thru DOS...

They teach you to yell fire when you're apartment is being robbed...

I bet hes a dude either with a mental illness or doesn't have social media so he's out of touch with all the pussies in today's society or a combination of both.

Probably a combo of both.

So they finally found QAnon! I knew he wouldn't last long once the Deep State got serious about tracking him down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back