Man who tried to murder three Canadian soldiers because Allah told him to is free to attend college

I would feel real safe attending a college course with a mentally unstable person that needs a handler. Forget the rights and feelings of sane people so this person can get an education. At least the 3 soldiers he attacked were not killed.

Honeslty there's so many fucked up people at college this guy at least is being watched.

Honeslty there's so many fucked up people at college this guy at least is being watched.

moving the syrian refugees out of the college dorms to move the somali terrorists in

And yet, nearly every case will have another psychiatrist saying the opposite. For every expert you can find that calls him insane, the other side can find an expert to call him sane.

These are the games that lawyers play. If a hired psychologist/psychiatrist’s opinion is helpful to the lawyer’s case, they may use it. This is the lawyer’s decision (except in cases where the psychiatrist is appointed specifically by the court). If the expert opinion does not support the lawyer’s case, it won’t get used, and the evaluation remains hidden from the court. So the expert testimonies you see in court are most likely going to be favorable for the one who retained the expert. In some cases, a lawyer might hire many experts until he finds one whose opinion supports the case. In my experience, there are always a few fringe go-to witnesses who frequently pop to take some $ and testify something retarded.

You still didn't answer my question. Their training means nothing without some empirical evidence. Where is the physiology here? What hard scientific tests have been used? This is folk psychology. Training without science means nothing. Show me scientific evidence that this particular guy is what you say he is. Do it. I want to see the report.

I don’t have a strong desire to debate with mental illness deniers on an Internet forum for the same reasons I don’t debate creationists and flat earthers.

These are the games that lawyers play. If a hired psychologist/psychiatrist’s opinion is helpful to the lawyer’s case, they may use it. This is the lawyer’s decision (except in cases where the psychiatrist is appointed specifically by the court). If the expert opinion does not support the lawyer’s case, it won’t get used, and the evaluation remains hidden from the court. So the expert testimonies you see in court are most likely going to be favorable for the one who retained the expert. In some cases, a lawyer might hire many experts until he finds one whose opinion supports the case. In my experience, there are always a few fringe go-to witnesses who frequently pop to take some $ and testify something retarded.

I don’t have a strong desire to debate with mental illness deniers on an Internet forum for the same reasons I don’t debate creationists and flat earthers.
Mental illness is indeed real. It's just that psychiatry/psychology is not a real science.

zGHQb4O.gif

Not surprised. They let will baker go free. And he hacked up a guy with a knife.

I know some people don't want to hear it, but we have zero place for people like this on the planet Earth. They should be thrown lifeless into a ditch with the rest of the terrorist, career criminals, rapists, murderers, abusers, etc. They are doing NOTHING but WASTING our natural resources and tax dollars. What good does it do anyone to keep people like this alive? I don't understand why so many people care so much about keeping the scum of society alive sitting in a box for life.

Back