Man Wears “Caucasians” Shirt to Illustrate White Privilege

How sad was this asshole when nobody cared about his shirt...

b3a079f7c0e5f53309fcbff32e9a2c36.jpg

This might have offended some waspy dinosaurs back in the day. Glad they didn't capitulate
1200px-North_Dakota_Fighting_Sioux_Logo.svg.png

Let’s see him make a political statement against caucasians in downtown Dagestan.

His head would come off so fast.

Using bigotry to try to expose racism is the backwards way to go, especially since his goal is to try to piss people off. Anyone who would do this has hate for the group they are trying to piss off. I don’t condone this anymore than I would condone a white male wearing a shirt that says “the Cleveland blacks or the blackskins.” What do you suppose the reaction to that would be? Violence is my guess. But that would be “ok” because they were provoking it.

Using bigotry to try to expose racism is the backwards way to go, especially since his goal is to try to piss people off. Anyone who would do this has hate for the group they are trying to piss off. I don’t condone this anymore than I would condone a white male wearing a shirt that says “the Cleveland blacks or the blackskins.” What do you suppose the reaction to that would be? Violence is my guess. But that would be “ok” because they were provoking it.

Or, for example, the Washington Redskins?

I looked at that shirt and I'm scratching my head because I don't get it.
This guy lives in a SJW fantasy constructed in his head.
Literally none of it happened.

Woah, that's going to get you killed in a white neighbourhood.

Not.

It's a nice little experiment, and the response on here lends a lot of credibility to the reported responses he had in public. It clearly makes folks uncomfortable, all the weak attempts to rationalize illustrate that well enough. I never gave much of a thought to the redskins name/logo, it's something I'm comfortable with because it's been around my whole life, but it's definitely true that targeting any other group at all with the same, or in this case slightly better, treatment gets under the skin a little bit.

Redskins is a racist term. We would never put up with a similar racist term about blacks, jews, or various asians.

First Nations are the black sheep of the fucked over races/peoples.

It's a nice little experiment, and the response on here lends a lot of credibility to the reported responses he had in public. It clearly makes folks uncomfortable, all the weak attempts to rationalize illustrate that well enough. I never gave much of a thought to the redskins name/logo, it's something I'm comfortable with because it's been around my whole life, but it's definitely true that targeting any other group at all with the same, or in this case slightly better, treatment gets under the skin a little bit.
{<huh}

What are you talking about? No one in this thread cares about that shirt.

This was a retarded experiment. No one cares or should care...

Redskins is a racist term. We would never put up with a similar racist term about blacks, jews, or various asians.

First Nations are the black sheep of the fucked over races/peoples.
Calls people "blacks".
Come on now......

Calls people "blacks".
Come on now......

Ok, wait for it bro. I'm in Toronto, and we do not do the African-Canadian thing. In fact, if you do, you'll get the "wtf bro, I'm Caribbean!".

People of colour be the popular term here.

My ancestry is not your fucking football logo. I'm so offended <clutches pearls, retires to fainting couch>.

large_2626_minnesota-vikings-head-foam__64461.1477303093.500.659.jpg

Back