Man Wears “Caucasians” Shirt to Illustrate White Privilege

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bla...pose-hypocrisy-white-privilege-220329924.html

Apparently it’s white privilege to wear Washington Redskins apparel and this dude walked around in a “Caucasians” shirt to try and offend people. I have a feeling most of his stories of those who got offended are fake. Without video evidence he has no proof anyone said anything. Pretty lame social experiment if you ask me.

A Vikings shirt would have done the trick.

Also, nobody would be offended.. Or at least not normal people.

Last edited:
He coulda just worn a Vikings jersey

edit: beaten to it

The Cleveland Caucasians has a nice ring.

After a while it would lose all meaning just like every other name.

nobody would care.

like the logo though. My favorite keeps the name, but changes the mascot. .

iu

"Joseph says the shirt caused a reaction every few minutes as he walked through the streets of New York City. "

I just don't believe him.

b3a079f7c0e5f53309fcbff32e9a2c36.jpg

This might have offended some waspy dinosaurs back in the day. Glad they didn't capitulate

I think he's full of shit on the stories he's telling about bad reactions. The only issues I have with it are that it's not even a good version of a shirt like that, and he thinks he's proving a point. Like he's going to create this teachable moment and help ignorant crackers see the error of their ways.

And the more that I think about it, the more I realize this is a publicity stunt for his shitty marketing company.

"Joseph says the shirt caused a reaction every few minutes as he walked through the streets of New York City. "

Lol so true. You can watch a homeless person taking a dump on a pigeon and New Yorkers would walk right by it

Heck a New Yorker would push your grandmother down for a cab during the winter months and not think twice bout it

They should charge it to the Cleveland Klan.

The Washington Redskins should be changed to the Washington Rednecks.

I tried to find that MadTv episode but I cant find it.

It's complete horseshit. Unless he has some video. Where is it? The idea that such a media-savvy marketing professional/social justice activist in 2018 wouldn't pull out his phone and start filming the supposed multitude of negative reactions is too ridiculous to accept. Like let's say he wasn't trying to pull a stunt, was by himself just walking and got all this 'tude from crackers as he's wearing the shirt and wasn't expecting it and doesn't want to walk around pointing his phone at everyone, then I'm sure he would go do it again and even have somebody with him filming or something. Or have a hidden camera. Why not? If it's so common he shouldn't have a problem getting footage like that.

Instead all we have is the word of a guy who is obviously pushing an agenda, is including a link to buy the shirt, and is asking donation money for his organization at the end of it. The gimmicky gifs at the end of every tweet are to distract you from thinking about how absurd the whole thing is - this guy knows what he's doing, he knows how to use the medium. I hate that racial tension has become such a lucrative trend or genre or whatever you want to call it, it's not healthy for our society. Like why does Yahoo give this obvious bullshit story their platform? Because they know it will bring in the clicks - just like we clicked on this thread. This won't end well for any of us.

Back