Man wearing shirt that says 'I have drugs' arrested for possession of drugs

• Thread starter Deleted member 53472
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 53472

:icon_lol:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...riously-i-have-drugs-arrested-accused/2212626

Pasco man wearing shirt that says 'Seriously, I have drugs' arrested, accused of having drugs

John Balmer is accused of possessing drugs, but you can't call him a liar.
When he was arrested at a Kmart in Hudson on Monday, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said, Balmer, 50, was wearing a black shirt. Across the chest it said "Who needs drugs?"

Below that it said: "No, seriously, I have drugs."

And, the sheriff said, he had drugs.

In a photo taken at the time of his arrest, Balmer of Spring Hill is seen scowling in front of a stuffed animal claw game outside the store.

According to an arrest report, he was in line at Kmart when a deputy walked in. Balmer saw the deputy and tried to hand a "bag of green leafy substance" to the person behind him, according to officers. That person declined to take the bag.

Balmer then walked to the cash register, put the bag on the ground and paid for his items, the report said. Another deputy approached. Store workers told him about the bag.

Deputies discovered it held marijuana and methamphetamine.

Balmer declined to speak after his arrest. But perhaps a T-shirt is worth 1,000 words.

10473189_825835367454675_74_14454360_8col.jpg

The mustard stain would be bad for business. I'd suspect low quality product.

Marijuana and dark clothing.

He's lucky to still be alive after a police encounter with that.

Who'd have ever suspected that?

What a dumb shit. If he had kept the bag in his pocket, nothing would've happened.

So he had drugs in his pocket and the mere sight of a police officer scared him so bad that he pulled them out and tried to hand them to someone else in a panic?

If so, what a noob.

Comedian Doug Stanhope made a joke about how stupid most drug dealers are. He said they might as well be wearing a shirt that says "I deal drugs." I guess this just proves his point.

Nick Diaz arrested again :icon_neut

That's an excellent shirt. I think it should also include "will trade for guns or pussy".

You know some security guard is saving a video on his phone from the security cams. Hopefully for us it gets uploaded to the interwebz for our lulz

Prone to panic. Deserved to get caught.

The shirt would be awesome on a better man though.

Probably bugged out from the meth.

Probably.
Another reason he deserved to get caught.
Carry it in your blood, or in your pockets. Not both.

ETA: Lol, not that I have any experience to speak from.
Seriously, I don't.

Back