Man Takes Vengeance on Pit Bull; Slits Dog's Throat

If the dog is spazzing out, they're not just going to "become calm", especially when exposed to the multiple stimuli of a conflict situation (being hit and yelling included in that). Pits as a breed are skittish dogs, they're not all of a sudden going to flip switch and go back to baseline once they're freaked.

So yeah, still not passing muster.
You're wrong. I've seen it. They can calm down pretty quickly.

Can =/= Will

HTH

Just pick a random video on Youtube. I guarantee the dog calms down right after. You don't have to take someone's word, just watch the video.

Can =/= Will

HTH
But if it can, you cannot reasonably say that it definitely didn't in the instance of this story. As others have said, there are lots of videos on the internet that show that dogs calm right down after killing things.

You're just being argumentative.

This is where I threw the challenge flag.

This dog was supposedly a danger to people around it, 3 neighbors couldn't get it off the poodle, 80 pounds of jaw locking fury so i've been told, and somehow you managed to drag it inside and cut its throat?

Mmhmm, suuuuuuuuuuure buddy.

A-Level Neighbour

Ragdolls Conor within 3 rounds

He was able to drag the pitbull across the street into his house without getting bit? Sounds like this pitbull was a bitch. It's fine mauling a small dog to death but hardly put up a resistance when an adult human ragdolls it.
We used to have a big one, strong as hell, but if you get them by the collar you can yank em pretty easy

I have two pit bulls and yes you should have to have a permit to have one and it should be illegal to own one that is not fixed. I'm sick of irresponsible people owning these dogs. They are powerful dogs and they need responsible people to own them. You should have to get a permit to breed and sell any kind of dog and guess what? The permit will cost more than you can sell the dogs for.

My pit bulls: and no I won't let them baby sit your kids

Coward move. It's the owners' fault, not the pitbull's.

lets see him try to cut Rumble's dog
Anthony_Johnson_and_dog_1_0.jpg
Not even a pitbull

Wow a pitbull snapped?!

Im shocked!!!
Dog of peace imo

In truth though Idc if you hate or like pitbulls you have to admit that if they snap its a danger to everyone around and theres a larger chance of them snapping than the majority of pets.

Why take the risk? Especially if you have kids or other pets. Get a damn cat.

Cats are the goat pet

I love you and always have tamriel

I have some in-laws that have a pit bull. The fucker attacked one of their relatives. Basically the guy, who was well known to the dog, had a key and came in when the rest of the family wasn't there. Even though the dog knew the guy, its territorial instincts kicked in and he mauled the guy. Of course they acted as apologists for the dog afterward like typical pit bull owners. If some shit like that ever happens to me, I will do my damnedest to drag it into the kitchen, grab a knife and stab it to death, if I don't already have a knife or gun on me. Good riddance. Should give him a medal, not a felony charge.

I have some in-laws that have a pit bull. The fucker attacked one of their relatives. Basically the guy, who was well known to the dog, had a key and came in when the rest of the family wasn't there. Even though the dog knew the guy, its territorial instincts kicked in and he mauled the guy. Of course they acted as apologists for the dog afterward like typical pit bull owners. If some shit like that ever happens to me, I will do my damnedest to drag it into the kitchen, grab a knife and stab it to death, if I don't already have a knife or gun on me. Good riddance. Should give him a medal, not a felony charge.

You sound angry. Did a game pit rape your dad and kill your mouth or something?

Maybe the pit was dog aggressive and not human aggressive. The pit might of been scared of the man.
That's how they were traditionally bred. They were supposed to be INSANELY aggressive towards other animals, but needed to not be aggressive against the humans who would control them and break up the fights. The ones that showed aggression against their human handlers were typically summarily executed on the spot. Of course, there's no telling with modern day strains of the breed, which is more of a type than an actual breed in many cases, and is poorly bred and trained and all that. You've got drug dealers using them as guard dogs and shit, even though theoretically they're not supposed to be used as guard dogs because they're considered to be too human friendly, unlike actual guard dog breeds like dobermans and rottweilers.

Back