Man steals $350K worth of human skin

well at least my first question was answered. Who the hell has human skin just laying around to be stolen? But the follow up questions....not so much.

Does he.... Eat it?

Have a skin suit?

???

Didn't know there was street value on pieces of discarded flesh.

maybe if it had tattoos i could see stealing it...but skin grafts?!?! c'mon now!

ed-gein-11291338-1-402.jpg

The man must be a family member of this lovely chap

ed-gein-11291338-1-402.jpg

The man must be a family member of this lovely chap

Haha.. in my opinion, he is a badly misunderstood man despite his crimes. The power of media is sad sometimes.

Sells on to hot dog manufacturers?

350k for cost price hot dogs? Calculating sales price for profit, that's probably more than 1 million hot dogs. Major business. Haha.

Haha.. in my opinion, he is a badly misunderstood man despite his crimes. The power of media is sad sometimes.

350k for cost price hot dogs? Calculating sales price for profit, that's probably more than 1 million hot dogs. Major business. Haha.

Misunderstood? Power of the Media is sad?

Are you high right now or just really confused...

Edward Theodore "Ed" Gein (/ˈɡiːn/; August 8, 1906[1]

Misunderstood? Power of the Media is sad?

Are you high right now or just really confused...

Edward Theodore "Ed" Gein (/ˈɡiːn/; August 8, 1906[1] – July 26, 1984) was an American murderer and body snatcher. His crimes, committed around his hometown of Plainfield, Wisconsin, gathered widespread notoriety after authorities discovered Gein had exhumed corpses from local graveyards and fashioned trophies and keepsakes from their bones and skin. Gein confessed to killing two women – tavern owner Mary Hogan on December 8, 1954, and a Plainfield hardware store owner, Bernice Worden, on November 16, 1957. Initially found unfit for trial, after confinement in a mental health facility he was tried in 1968 for the murder of Worden and sentenced to life imprisonment, which he spent in a mental hospital.

His case influenced the creation of several fictional killers, including Norman Bates of the movie and novel Psycho and its sequels, Leatherface of the movie The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, Jame Gumb (Buffalo Bill) of the novel The Silence of the Lambs, Ezra Cobb of the movie Deranged, Bloody Face of the TV series American Horror Story: Asylum and Eddie Gluskin of the video game Outlast.

I know the story. I also know how his mother basically messed up his mental well being since he was a kid. This point is very seldom/never pointed out when bringing out the facts you posted. He wasn't even a normal thinking person by the time he was a teenager because of his up bringing. But all people remember is how he dug up graves and "decorated" his apartments. It's always the end point people nowadays want, never the process.

You bringing out how Hollywood made movies loosely based on him is EXACTLY why I said power of media is sad.

Yes, he did murdered 2 women and did shitty things. But plenty of normal people have done ALOT worse with ALOT less mental fuk by their parents. But most aren't as "notorious" as Ed. Are they? :D

I know the story. I also know how his mother basically messed up his mental well being since he was a kid. This point is very seldom/never pointed out when bringing out the facts you posted. He wasn't even a normal thinking person by the time he was a teenager because of his up bringing. But all people remember is how he dug up graves and "decorated" his apartments. It's always the end point people nowadays want, never the process.

You bringing out how Hollywood made movies loosely based on him is EXACTLY why I said power of media is sad.

Yes, he did murdered 2 women and did shitty things. But plenty of normal people have done ALOT worse with ALOT less mental fuk by their parents. But most aren't as "notorious" as Ed. Are they? :D

When you're digging up graves, murdering people and making skin lamps to decorate your cabin in the woods... 'The Process' tends to fall by the wayside. It also doesn't matter how bad your childhood was... It's no coincidence that so many movies were based on him. He was a legit monster....

Back