Man Smacks Woman on the Subway

I've watched this video about three times before this thread. Talk about a classic.

Classic

Smacks her at 1:05. Then a brawl ensues.

Would you guys do the same if some crazy bitch was all up in your face like that?

not only was that satisfying to hear that dumb bitch get smacked, it was maybe better to see the pussy that immediately went to her rescue staggering around after getting fed for thirty seconds.

Bigfoot Silva is struggling these days, taking the train, wearing played out 8-ball jackets.

Being off that TRT messed him up bad. Why was he struggling so much with that white knight sissy?

Got what she deserved. I would have choked her unconscious as well.

Why the fuck is Angela Hill trying to bang with Stefan Struve

Skyscraper with the haymaker pimp hand.

Bitch going on a 6'6 dude lmfao.
Well deserved.

HOW CAN HE SLAP!?!?

Bish picked a fight and she got pimp slapped back to reality.

Well done Jorge.

New York subways....

"Imma Monstah Boi!"

What a piece of shit that guy was. He calls the gay guy a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: like 20 times and that's fine, but when the gay guy uses the n word he flips out and punches him.

Worst part is all the trash talk he does after beating up the gay dude. He's saying he's a monster and acting all badass because he beat up a gay guy that didn't want to fight and immediately ducked and covered.

Not saying they gay guy wasn't being annoying, but still don't act like you're the UFC champ after that fight. That's like shouting "I'm the best!" after you KO a 12 year old girl.

That was the slap of a fella with some practice in the fine art of slapping.

Mother fucker come with a Dhalsimesque slap there.

That was the greatest slap in the world, there are some great edits out there!

She disrespected his 8 ball jacket. She deserves death imo. Classic slap though

Back