Crime Man punches female nurse in the face multiple times for vaccinating his wife.

This looks like one of the rare times that filling the room with uppercuts would be frowned upon.

This story will involve an ethnic and disappear down the memory hole

Oh my god. That's so much worse than the woman who got punched in the face walking to the grocery store yesterday.

You only care about this story because of the optics. If this wasn't about vaccines nobody would care.

Feel free to start a thread or contribute to an existing thread on the grocery store woman if you feel like that.

This thread is titled....
Man punches female nurse in the face multiple times for vaccinating his wife.

People get punched in the face everyday. You guys only care because it was over vaccines.

With that said if hos wife willingly went there to get vax'd then thats between him and his wife not the pharmacy. If for some reason his wife got vax'd without her approval then those nurses deserve all the right hooks one can throw.

Oh my god. That's so much worse than the woman who got punched in the face walking to the grocery store yesterday.

You only care about this story because of the optics. If this wasn't about vaccines nobody would care.

you sound pro violence towards women, and pro female enslavement as well.

I know not the main point, but why would a husband need to give consent for his wife to get a shot?

I know not the main point, but why would a husband need to give consent for his wife to get a shot?

This is a scumbag who punched a female healthcare worker in the face multiple times and knocked her to the ground, so it is fairly safe to say the reasoning he would give for the need for him to give consent is all kinds of crazy.
His wife also did not give up his name to law enforcement, so she is probably in fear of reprisals from him also.

that is a main point here actually and has been raised by a few posters.

the idea of ownership and possession is fucked up. does he treat his wife like a slave at home? who knows what goes on. its just fucked.

Better question.... How do they not know the name of the person they were vaccinating? Seems pretty easy to just find the identity of the husband off that.
The cops would probably have to obtain her consent for the pharmacy to release that information; which I'm sure she'd be terrified to do.

People get punched in the face everyday. You guys only care because it was over vaccines.

With that said if hos wife willingly went there to get vax'd then thats between him and his wife not the pharmacy. If for some reason his wife got vax'd without her approval then those nurses deserve all the right hooks one can throw.

For however horrible it sounds there is an element of truth to this..

This is a scumbag who punched a female healthcare worker in the face multiple times and knocked her to the ground, so it is fairly safe to say the reasoning he would give for the need for him to give consent is all kinds of crazy.
His wife also did not give up his name to law enforcement, so she is probably in fear of reprisals from him also.

Do they know who the wife is? It seems o me that he showed up, made the accusation, punched the nurse, and fled. I'm not sure he gave his name or his wife's name.

I hope they get him. I would add that he should get a long sentence but I know that is not going to happen.

This is one of those situations where old school justice would be necessary.
Jail and fines don't correct this kind of behavior.
Getting the absolute dog shit kicked out of you is the remedy for behavior like this.

Im not defending this action whatsoever but it does say to administer an injection w/o patient consent is “assault w/great bodily harm”

So if that happen, best way to defend from assault is counter-assault?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back