Crime Man punches female nurse in the face multiple times for vaccinating his wife.

Before and after Photos of nurse needed to make judgement..
peach.png

rotten-peach.jpg

Not making light of the sitch; guy's soul clearly resembles the second pic

*edit*
Apparently not.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/sherbrooke-police-assault-covid-19-vaccine-nurse-1.6185016

"Police do not have a photo or a video of the suspect. Investigators are checking the pharmacy's vaccination records from the previous few days in an effort to identify a potential suspect."

No, apparently they haven't yet determined who his wife is. Presumably he came in and attacked the nurse well after the fact.
Not sure what's up but I didn't receive a notification of this reply, figured you might want to know if it's to do with some wider issue

Since when does a woman need permission from her husband to get a vaccine?
Guaranteed he beats his wife as well.
Piece of shit should get 10 years in prison.

How do they not have any photos or footage in a pharmacy, and they're "calling on the public to track him down" with only a vague description?
man was brown.....video of the incident would be racist

What a psycho.

I can understand a furious reaction if someone jabbed your kid without you knowing or consenting, but another adult? Fucking lunatic.

The man is described as being aged between 30-45, with short dark hair, dark eyes, thick eyebrows and a tattoo of a cross on his hand."

Did he punch her with the hand tattooed with the religious iconography?.................

You'd be surprised how often nurses close to the field (ER) get attacked or nearly attacked. I can't even count the dozens of times me and the other male nurses de-escalated a situation where it appeared that a female nurse or another male nurse was going to be battered because someone was unhappy with their care, what the doctor ordered, etc.

Scary as shit

this is what is starting to happen when you infiltrate a 'democracy' with Maskirovka.. lies propaganda and filth .. people turn on each other and bad things will happen.. theres a reason 200 million people died last century because of this evil shit..

His assumption of ownership of his wife is a bit more concerning than his position on vaccines.
Doesn't really sound like home-grown Canadian culture.

I could be wrong, of course.

Quebec is loaded with loons.

Weird story, sounds like it should be about his kid but apparently his wife? Yikes...

He’ll be found and probably do a year in minimum security rehabilitation facility.

People get punched in the face everyday. You guys only care because it was over vaccines.

With that said if hos wife willingly went there to get vax'd then thats between him and his wife not the pharmacy. If for some reason his wife got vax'd without her approval then those nurses deserve all the right hooks one can throw.

People get punched in the face everyday.

Reel your neck in....... This was a man punching a female healthcare worker in the face multiple times and knocking her to the ground.

Reel your neck in....... This was a man punching a female healthcare worker in the face multiple times and knocking her to the ground.

Oh my god. That's so much worse than the woman who got punched in the face walking to the grocery store yesterday.

You only care about this story because of the optics. If this wasn't about vaccines nobody would care.

Back