Man of steel 2:

Strange King

Strange Music
@Silver
Reaction score
Just read it will be directed by the genius George Miller.

I just came in my pants

so i guess the MM sequel wastelands is on hold then. sucks, i'd rather have that then another MOS movie

Comicbook.Com has reported it.

My phones acting funny or I would link it

Cool if true, but I'm about 90% sure he'll eventually leave the project over creative differences with the studio. He'll want to do it his way, and the machine will want to do it their way.

He has an extremely odd style. Not sure how it will go over with a movie like this.

2018? 2019?

isn't there going to be a sequel to the recent mad max also? dude is old hopefully they push these through, he's 70 i believe

He has an extremely odd style. Not sure how it will go over with a movie like this.

yea, might be in the few but I didn't view Mad Max as some brilliant and never before seen movie. If anything he made it so basic and bare bones people loved they had to do zero thinking and just sit down and watch a bunch of fancy cars exploding.

I'll be impressed if he manages to do a great MoS

I think his style would work extremely well if Superman spent the entire movie on another planet, perhaps Apocalypse? Miller + Jack Kirby + unlimited budget = profit

so i guess the MM sequel wastelands is on hold then. sucks, i'd rather have that then another MOS movie

isn't there going to be a sequel to the recent mad max also? dude is old hopefully they push these through, he's 70 i believe

thats what i posted about. the movie is tenatively called mad max: the wastelands. if he goes ahead and does MOS then i'm prettty sure wastelands wont be made. the amount of prep for MOS will be too much to get it done before and after everything is said and done with MOS it'll be 4 years from now basically.

So I guess Superman doesn't die in the Batman movie.

Superman is such a shitty outdated comic character.

What a fucking waste of a decent director lol

thats what i posted about. the movie is tenatively called mad max: the wastelands. if he goes ahead and does MOS then i'm prettty sure wastelands wont be made. the amount of prep for MOS will be too much to get it done before and after everything is said and done with MOS it'll be 4 years from now basically.

damn, I'd rather see wastlands than man of steel given that he'll probably have total control over it compared to man of steel where it will probably have a lot of studio influence, similar to the problems wright had with the studios in antman.

on another note, wouldn't it more appropriate given the choice to have him direct batman instead? it fits more of his style.

yea, might be in the few but I didn't view Mad Max as some brilliant and never before seen movie. If anything he made it so basic and bare bones people loved they had to do zero thinking and just sit down and watch a bunch of fancy cars exploding.

I'll be impressed if he manages to do a great MoS

If what you say is true (which i don't)Do you realize how hard it would be to make a nothing movie with no story n all action so entretaining for people.

Back