Man obseessed with CM Punk's wife, shot by Police

Sorry to hear that. She's the best female talent WWE's had in years.

They just brought up three really talented females from NXT

Sasha kicks butt

IiyN7Js.gif

tumblr_mh5jhkDA231qcr1pgo4_250.gif

Its true, look at the two gifs, she has like a handful of cheek in the top one at the bottom of her ass and in the second one she she a round butt that sits up high. She talked about wearing padding at least one time and I did see a video of her having a WWE match and the foam was coming up out of her waistband as the match went on. SHe talked about how WWE told her to get implants or wear a padded bra.

SHe talked about how WWE told her to get implants or wear a padded bra.

That has nothing to do with her ass

99% of the time she was on TV, she was 'cheeking"
Maybe she wore it once or twice - you are the only person I ever heard say it, bt it was no way the norm

They just brought up three really talented females from NXT

Sasha kicks butt

IiyN7Js.gif

tumblr_mh5jhkDA231qcr1pgo4_250.gif

She does indeed, I am a fan of her. What I hear though from folks is that WWE aren't handling this well to say the least. It seems that they are screwing things up big time.

She does indeed, I am a fan of her. What I hear though from folks is that WWE aren't handling this well to say the least. It seems that they are screwing things up big time.

Basically, they fucked up bring the NXT 3 up when Stephanie took credit for doing it.
She is a hated personality & people don't want to like things she takes credit for

Also, instead of having them come in & kick ass. they were put into 'factions' that made no sense.
Vince has no idea how to book women & Vince has been an albatross to creative for the past 13+ years.

HHH could not take over fast enough IMO

Basically, they fucked up bring the NXT 3 up when Stephanie took credit for doing it.
She is a hated personality & people don't want to like things she takes credit for

Also, instead of having them come in & kick ass. they were put into 'factions' that made no sense.
Vince has no idea how to book women & Vince has been an albatross to creative for the past 13+ years.

HHH could not take over fast enough IMO

I haven't watched Raw in months but I did catch the recent NXT Brooklyn show and the Summerfest. It was night and day between how the women were booked.:)

I haven't watched Raw in months but I did catch the recent NXT Brooklyn show and the Summerfest. It was night and day between how the women were booked.:)

I wish Vince would put the McEgo aside.
It is well past time to hand it over to HHH

I just wish Steph did not come along with HHH

Back