Man obseessed with CM Punk's wife, shot by Police

DGT4NOW

Red Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-wrestler-shot-fla-facility-article-1.2343710

Deranged WWE superfan obsessed with diva A.J. Lee shot by deputies at Florida wrestling facility

WWE had gotten an injunction against Montalvo and hired security guards after the man was caught trespassing on three separate occasions, allegedly over his crush with A.J. Lee, a three-time Divas Championship and Pro Wrestling Illustrated

The moron went there looking for her when she quit the company months ago, lol.

Grown men obsessed with entertainment meant for children aren't usually the most mentally stable people.

Grown men obsessed with entertainment meant for children aren't usually the most mentally stable people.

You're correct, Sherdog is perfect proof of the intelligence of MMA fans.

looks like he had an instagram picture of aj lee writen on his shoes and this website claims it he did this all cause of her.

its the only site ive seen to make such a claim

I smell good ol fashion bullllllshit

You would think if he was so obsessed with aj like this bullshit site claims
he would know she quit months ago

I call bullshit, Police disbanded years ago.

looks like he had an instagram picture of aj lee writen on his shoes and this website claims it he did this all cause of her.

The two don't have to be exclusive
He could have been obsessed with her & since he lived near there, he could have used that facility as a way to try to contact her

So umm...is AJ Lee gonna fight MMA or wut?

No point in using a taser, better just apply lethal force right away. 'Murica.

I might be going out on a limb here, but I think it's just possible this guy has a loose grasp on reality. We probably shouldn't jump to conspiracy theories until some sober voice like Alex Jones weighs in on this.

So this is what Det Kimble has been up to.
May he RIP.

armando-alejandro-montalvo.jpg

Edit: wait, did he die or what?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-wrestler-shot-fla-facility-article-1.2343710

Deranged WWE superfan obsessed with diva A.J. Lee shot by deputies at Florida wrestling facility

WWE had gotten an injunction against Montalvo and hired security guards after the man was caught trespassing on three separate occasions, allegedly over his crush with A.J. Lee, a three-time Divas Championship and Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s Woman of the Year.

Montalvo, who liked to wear a wrestling outfit and wanted to be a WWE star, reportedly spread feces and urine on the building earlier this summer, TMZ reported.

In a photo shared on Facebook, Montalvo wore a pair of Converse shoes etched with A.J. Lee's name.

-

What makes no sense is, she has not been involved with WWE in 4 months & hasn't been at the performance center in years

https://instagram.com/p/6_NtbZDIQM/?taken-by=youngkutz1

Edit: How does one insert an instagram page?

Back