"Man" makes a reddit thread with live updates of his wife cheating

i hate to be that guy but if he is so great in bed with her and he has a job( i think) why is she cheating on him? From my experience, women don't cheat on men that satisfy them sexually and mentally.. somethings being left out.

So file for a divorce. There's no excuses. Period.

Damn good read. Like soap opera for internet plebs. Gonna assume its real for the heck of it. If not, though, it has to be the GOAT troll job.

Regardless, marriage went from a 4/10 y
to a 2/10 idea to me.

I kind of skimmed over it; why did they come clean without being confronted? That's 100% not how women operate. If they're going on weekend fuck fests they've been cheating for a long time.

After looking at the post on reddit, that is the gayest thing I have seen in a long time. Who would actually take the time to type that out and put it online?

They were confronted, gave most of the truth. Wife was finally filled with guilt and came clean that it wasn't just sex, it was an absoleute fuck fest.

Alright, so Jenny and Carly got back from the hotel. I had my devices cleared, and everything looked normal. My brother and I were sitting on the couch watching TV. Jenny opened the front door, and Jenny and Carly walked in. It started with normal "hey huns" and "I missed yous". They took off their shoes near the door, and Carly went over to sit next to her husband. Jenny just walked up to me and hugged me for a good minute or two. I won't lie, it felt good forgetting about everything and just wrapping each other in our arms. She didn't smell different, so it was easy to forget about the whole affair situation.

She pulled out of the hug, and kissed me like she did Zack for a few seconds. I pulled away and said "what's up?" She looked away, I could tell she was beginning to cry, and started sobbing. She got all teary eyed, I almost felt bad for her, and she said "I'm so sorry honey". I played dumb and said "what happened?"

She asked me "Carly didn't tell you?". I said "no". She told me that she had to makeout with some guy (Zack) and that if she didn't he would let out a dirty secret of hers. I asked her what was the secret and she wouldn't tell me. I told her "is that all you did? A few kisses isn't that bad if he was blackmailing you. It's ok."

I asked her "what about the weekend get away?" You didn't go on a trip or anything?" She said no, she had only gone to a hotel where the guy wanted to meet up for some kisses.

Carly clearly looked uncomfortable during this, she kept looking over at us, as if she wanted to say something. I turned to look at Carly, and this is when the truth started to come out. I already knew Jenny had sex, I was playing dumb. Jenny said "we did a few other things but that's all." I asked her to tell me what she did. Jenny said she played with Zack's penis, and touched it a little.

Am I missing something? Sounds like they just walked in and started spilling the beans. 100% this is not how women operate.

There's a link to part 3 in the philly article.

I'm mobile now or i'd post it.

After looking at the post on reddit, that is the gayest thing I have seen in a long time. Who would actually take the time to type that out and put it online?

Short story author? Maybe a really bored and lonely person.

Am I missing something? Sounds like they just walked in and started spilling the beans. 100% this is not how women operate.

Well they both have already sent messages to each of the brothers saying their wives cheated.

If she is a hibitual cheater than it doesn't make sense but if this was her first time I can see it.

IT could also be that Carly never cheated before but wanted in on it.

Carly got cold feet and backed out and ratted on Jenny. He did say that he got a text from Carly saying Jenny was cheating on him that night.

Both girls freaked out and decided to try and come clean hoping that there gashes would keep them in the marriage.

Sometimes I think people should like not get married you cant trust anyone

Not even your shelf

Shelf better keep it together, some inexpensive, sentimental shit sitting on it.

The mock movie poster is outstanding.

Well they both have already sent messages to each of the brothers saying their wives cheated.

No way a person can give a live play by play that concise when your wife is cheating on you. He even says "sorry" for not updating so quickly.

This is actually fun reading lol.

Where are links to part 3?

It's strange that so many people become engrossed with run-of-the-mill stories like these.

Case in point, I was reading it so intently on my phone that I got on the wrong bus going home. Thanks a lot Polish.

Ooo there's a poll now.

No way a person can give a live play by play that concise when your wife is cheating on you. He even says "sorry" for not updating so quickly.

Not everyone reacts to situations like you would.

Some people cheat for no utter reason. Some people are assholes, some people are heartless, some people suck. There isn't a reason for everything, don't try and blame this on the poor guy, that's a fucking chick thing to do. "Oh, well if you were satisfying me I wouldn't have to cheat." Bitch, fuck off.
the chick is a sloot for sure. cheating is a shitty thing to do. just saying there are typically two sides to every story.

It's strange that so many people become engrossed with run-of-the-mill stories like these.

Case in point, I was reading it so intently on my phone that I got on the wrong bus going home. Thanks a lot Polish.

Ooo there's a poll now.

Haha I know

the chick is a sloot for sure. cheating is a shitty thing to do. just saying there are typically two sides to every story.

Well, three sides. Third is what really happened.

And the person in the wrong's side almost always is irrelevent. There are some things you just cannot justify.

Back