"Man" makes a reddit thread with live updates of his wife cheating

That was a crazy read. Is there another update that I missed or something? I only see the 2 parts.

I want to know what happened next.

This is exactly why I'm against marriage. These hoes ain't loyal.
Damn right them hoes ain't loyal. Crazy story, dude held it together way better than I would have.

When I was in High School and they did the Blood drive they had to throw away something crazy like 65% of the blood donated due to STI's, formerly STD's. Luckily I was fat and didn't bloom into a good looking human until late senior year and didn't bang any broads from my school.

Retirement homes have the highest rates of STD in the country. Even high than Rutger's Univeristy

i hate to be that guy but if he is so great in bed with her and he has a job( i think) why is she cheating on him? From my experience, women don't cheat on men that satisfy them sexually and mentally.. somethings being left out.

7 year itch.

For anybidy that read it here;s the movie poster lol
CltUBWC.jpg

Warts go away and I don't have a cervical

The virus stays there forever and they keep popping up. They're also contagious whether they're showing on your body or not.

If only high school kids would never sleep with anyone older than them. Would make nearly all STD's obsolete in a generation.

While it's never pleasant to see a relationship fall apart like that, it was a very entertaining read.

I don't know.

Something about a grown man detailing all of this out on a forum seemed a little unmannish to me.

But maybe someone can convince me otherwise.

I think she's the one who looks bad here. I don't think it's unmanly to do what he's doing but if names get out it could be embarrassing for him. Cheating bitches always make men do crazy things.

This whole thing could also be fake.

I like part in which the dumb bitch was all, "what!? You don't trust me!?" After telling her husband she was just fucking another dude.

I think she's the one who looks bad here. I don't think it's unmanly to do what he's doing but if names get out it could be embarrassing for him. Cheating bitches always make men do crazy things.

This whole thing could also be fake.

She definitely looks worse than him.

I like part in which the dumb bitch was all, "what!? You don't trust me!?" After telling her husband she was just fucking another dude.

"We just kissed"

"Ok I touched his penis a little bit"

"Alright we had sex."

"I don't see what the big deal is me and Carly just fucked 2 dudes a bunch of times. No I fucked both guys and she fucked both guys. We got tired and hungry at one point so we got dinner but than we fucked those calories away real fast."

Sometimes I think people should like not get married you cant trust anyone

Not even your shelf

Why would you say that? I trust a lot of people. Sure there are a lot of people I don't trust but that should not be the reason not to get married. You should be careful when getting marries.

Would someone be able to trust you?

Is there a part 3 or does dude just leave us hangin'?

Not cool, man, not cool.

Back