"Man" makes a reddit thread with live updates of his wife cheating

I hope it's either 100 percent real or 100 percent fake.

What would hurt my heart is if this is a guy who's wife has been cheating on him for awhile and he's just dreaming of a scenario where he destroys her, she begs for him, and he wins. When in reality, he's taking it like a chump. I hope that's not the case.

Anonymous needs to hack some phones if this is legit (you know the dudes would be taking pics and/or video).

I just read the thread with the guy who found his wife's sex tape.

What a complete loser. I didn't expect to side with the wife on that one, but I do. Dude has some issues. Most girls that get gangbanged do it, on some level, for male approval. They eventually learn that no man will date you after he and all of his buddies have defiled you. I can totally understand a woman then thinking she needs to be a lady to attract and keep a man.

Dude is acting like his wife stabbed him. Get the fuck over it.

It's more than that though... She only had a couple of approved sexual positions with her husband and she wouldn't even give him head. It's one thing if she was simply reserved and like he thought , but she was sexually attracted enough to these 5 random dudes to have them run a train on her and fuck her in the ass but not sexually attracted enough to her husband to even suck his dick. So she has been willing to do all these crazy things in the sack, just not with him. I'm sorry but if I were the husband, I'd find that to be demasculating as fuck.

But if you could just get the fuck over that if it happened to you, then you are a better man than I.

If it was my wife/girlfriend, even if it didn't erupt all of my insecurities about her attraction to me or my sexual prowess like it clearly did with him.

Your wife gets gangbanged by 5 dudes letting them fuck her ass, atm, while calling herself a dirty whore but she'll only let you fuck her dead starfish style and won't even give you head? I don't see how that wouldn't erupt a bunch of insecurities out of any man.

Your wife gets gangbanged by 5 dudes letting them fuck her ass, atm, while calling herself a dirty whore but she'll only let you fuck her dead starfish style and won't even give you head? I don't see how that wouldn't erupt a bunch of insecurities out of any man.

I just started reading that one. It's a fucked up thing to happen but right from the get go he's handling it poorly.

Sex can be a big part of identity for some people, and the anxiety that comes from taking it so seriously can be paralyzing. It becomes a lose-lose when she viscerally wants the crazy things but can't help thinking that the erotic mentality - which is supposed to be somewhat fantastical and restricted - will leak into other aspects of the relationship.

The guy's job is to allow her to open up in a contained environment and keep stable everywhere else even when she's a freak in the sac. I feel for this guy but he's not looking like the type who can do that here. So far.

I just started reading that one. It's a fucked up thing to happen but right from the get go he's handling it poorly.

Sex can be a big part of identity for some people, and the anxiety that comes from taking it so seriously can be paralyzing. It becomes a lose-lose when she viscerally wants the crazy things but can't help thinking that the erotic mentality - which is supposed to be somewhat fantastical and restricted - will leak into other aspects of the relationship.

He definitely handled it poorly, but I'm not sure anyone who was placed in that situation would handle it well. Obviously an open marriage would be a disaster since there simply isn't enough trust. Though a lot of that definitely comes from his insecurity of his wife being sexually unattracted to him.

The guy's job is to allow her to open up in a contained environment and keep stable everywhere else even when she's a freak in the sac.

He's been with her for years, he's married to her, and they have a kid. He's been trying to get her to open up for all this time. If she hasn't opened up to him sexually after all of that, I have a hard time believing that she'd ever do it.

He's been with her for years, he's married to her, and they have a kid. If she hasn't opened up to him sexually after all of that, I have a hard time believing that she'd ever do it.

That's what I mean though. She has all that stability, she's not going to threaten her rep now by letting him stick it in her bum. They're way past that being a possibility short of her having some kind of crisis that she wants to pull him in on.

He was complacent and got mad when reality smacked him in the face - which sucks, but if you're not the type of guy who can picture yourself on one of those tapes you shouldn't be surprised when that's how it works out.

Also I expected that to be a lot longer lol.

That's what I mean though. She has all that stability, she's not going to threaten her rep now by letting him stick it in her bum. They're way past that being a possibility short of her having some kind of crisis that she wants to pull him in on.

He was complacent and got mad when reality smacked him in the face - which sucks, but if you're not the type of guy who can picture yourself on one of those tapes you shouldn't be surprised when that's how it works out.

Not letting him stick it in her bum is one thing... But not even giving him head? After all these years she hasn't even budged an inch. If she really wanted to do at least some of those things, I have a hard time believing that he couldn't get her to open up at least a little bit after all these years.

It could also be that she settled down with a good guy who while he could provide for her, made her dry like the Sahara Desert. Which is what was probably going through the back of his mind the next time he fucked her starfish style.

Feel bad for the guy but I'm enjoying the read

I can't even escape this thread on Sherdog. Fuck you Jenny.

Back