Man Loses Weight on Mcdonalds Diet

• Thread starter Deleted member 145018
  • Start date
Exactly. He must've spent alot of money eating McD's. I dont find this to be a big deal at all. Now watch all the fat fucks follow his example and think that Mc'D's is healthy and shit.

Yeah I thought the same thing,He'll be the fucking Jared of Mcd's,and have a following of sweaty fat fucks.

Doesn't mean anything. I could eat at McDonalds for 3 meals a day and have water with all of them and only total like 2,100 calories.

Right. Given his food selection, it basically boiled down to him wasting his money for catered salads. It's such a typically American way to do something. He could have done better physically by spending calories to prepare his own meals and monetarily by buying a greater variety of foods at a cheaper price and donating money to a food bank.

Well said. What a lazy ass way to loose weight. :icon_lol:

FatHead Home Page

Im waiting for this one actually.

" Have you seen the news stories about the obesity epidemic? Did you see Super Size Me? Then guess what? ... You've been fed a load of bologna. Comedian (and former health writer) Tom Naughton replies to the blame-McDonald's crowd by losing weight on a fat-laden fast-food diet while demonstrating that nearly everything we've been told about obesity and healthy eating is wrong. Along with some delicious parody of Super Size Me Naughton serves up plenty of no-bologna facts that will stun most viewers, such as: The obesity "epidemic" has been wildly exaggerated by the CDC. People the government classifies as "overweight" have longer lifespans than people classified as "normal weight." Having low cholesterol is unhealthy. Lowfat diets can lead to depression and type II diabetes. Saturated fat doesn't cause heart disease -- but sugars, starches and processed vegetable oils do. "

Exactly. He must've spent alot of money eating McD's. I dont find this to be a big deal at all. Now watch all the fat fucks follow his example and think that Mc'D's is healthy and shit.

True. It may be good for one guy but not for the rest

I dont really agree with all you guys hating on him. Sure its not the smartest way to drop weight but atleast he is making changes to improve. Better than all the fattys that are not trying at all.

i cant have any grease pre lifting or else i get all tired and have no energy

The wraps are actually pretty healthy, in comparison to many items in the fast food world, so there is no great mystery here.

I dont really agree with all you guys hating on him. Sure its not the smartest way to drop weight but atleast he is making changes to improve. Better than all the fattys that are not trying at all.

Exactly. Good point.

man loses weight on reduced calorie diet... amazing.

Back