Man Loses Weight on Mcdonalds Diet

• Thread starter Deleted member 145018
  • Start date
WHAAAA? haha, the average adult needs around 2,350 calories, so 1400 calories isn't bad at all. just because he lost weight, doesn't mean he healthily lost it, nor does it mean he's healthy at all.

I'd lose weight just by eating McDonald's because I'd just shit out all the food. Seriously, I can't eat a hamburger or a breakfast meal without damn near shitting my pants an hour after eating it. I doubt I'm absorbing anything from it. Hence the reason I haven't been to McDonalds in years.

I'd lose weight just by eating McDonald's because I'd just shit out all the food. Seriously, I can't eat a hamburger or a breakfast meal without damn near shitting my pants an hour after eating it. I doubt I'm absorbing anything from it. Hence the reason I haven't been to McDonalds in years.

Exactly, and if I eat it twice a week(Before the days of diets and exercise)I cannot stand the smell or to look at it.

WHAAAA? haha, the average adult needs around 2,350 calories, so 1400 calories isn't bad at all. just because he lost weight, doesn't mean he healthily lost it, nor does it mean he's healthy at all.

Good point. People should know this, but if not, I am not remcommending this diet at all.

Nothing spectacular. He ate the healthier choices and reduced his calories, so he lost weight. The key is not only "can he keep it off?", but also, "did he learn how to eat"?

Nothing spectacular. He ate the healthier choices and reduced his calories, so he lost weight. The key is not only "can he keep it off?", but also, "did he learn how to eat"?

Nice point. I just have not heard of anyone going to a fast food place to lose weight.

Eh sure he lost weight but I bet he's not "healthy" by any means. Plus of course he will lose weight, I mean 1400 calories a day is nothing.

Next thing: McDonalds for a "bulking" diet. Man gains 50lbs of muscle eating only McDonalds.. Lol.

Nice point. I just have not heard of anyone going to a fast food place to lose weight.

Right. Given his food selection, it basically boiled down to him wasting his money for catered salads. It's such a typically American way to do something. He could have done better physically by spending calories to prepare his own meals and monetarily by buying a greater variety of foods at a cheaper price and donating money to a food bank.

He could of made the food at home for a much cheaper price.

Exactly. He must've spent alot of money eating McD's. I dont find this to be a big deal at all. Now watch all the fat fucks follow his example and think that Mc'D's is healthy and shit.

Exactly. He must've spent alot of money eating McD's. I dont find this to be a big deal at all. Now watch all the fat fucks follow his example and think that Mc'D's is healthy and shit.

I can just see this being the next topic of conversation at work:

"I saw some guy ate McDonald's and lost weight. You see, I told you that Super Size Me was anti corporate propaganda."

LOL! Let's get rid of our healthy sticky (7 Habits) we have posted and throw in a McDonald's diet to lose weight. So when noobs come on here that need help losing weight, we just point them to the video and they dont need to learn how to eat....they just buy the salad and meat from McD's. It's a simple solution.

Dammit, I fucked up. I tried the same diet but I was eating at Wendy's.

LOL! Let's get rid of our healthy sticky (7 Habits) we have posted and throw in a McDonald's diet to lose weight. So when noobs come on here that need help losing weight, we just point them to the video and they dont need to learn how to eat....they just buy the salad and meat from McD's. It's a simple solution.

We should have that link anyway. Make it a D&S version of the S&P Curl Routine thread.

^^ I agree with that.

Back