Man lives with goats as one of them for 3 days

You laugh now but I guarantee when technology becomes advanced enough to put other animal parts onto humans, we're going to have people claiming they should have been born a goat.

We don't have to wait, just go to tumblr and I'm sure you'll find some now.

reminds me of this

Jarring: Most confusing and mildly traumatic tent I ever pitched.

Everybody has their druthers, and thats cool. But if goatboy ever gets kidnapped by the Daesh, then all they duct tape and balling wire in the world won't be enough to repair his pucker.

Kind of cool. I guess.

But I have a hunch that dude would benefit more from spending 3 days around humans.

These goats ain't loyal.

740bf_ORIG-08733364_approval_gif.gif

No, sir - I don't like it

You sir are ignorant. Who are you to judge a person who feels they are born into the wrong species? Tran species people are so brave and awesome , and I for one support all their life choices.

You sir are ignorant. Who are you to judge a person who feels they are born into the wrong species? Tran species people are so brave and awesome , and I for one support all their life choices.

I'm guessing you never watched Ren and Stimpy

Goat are looking at him like

'Who is this dumbass?'

It almost seems like some people should be sent back to high school to be made fun of until they suppress some of the weirdness.

Sounds like when spongebob went to live alongside with jellyfishes

Pretty sure that guy would have made a more convincing goat if he shaved the sides of his head and got an ugly ass tattoo on his chest.

he "gave it all up" to live with them for three days...w/e goat fucker

Goat fucker imo

Back