Man Lives on Raw Meat for 5+ Years

Peope are still crying about this? Lol, it's really simple, if you don't believe it then you don't have to. It's just funny all these insecure people have to insult people over the internet just because they don't agree with them lol.

This isn't a matter of belief where you're free to choose as religion may be. This is factually incorrect and you have no business sprouting this bullshit around here. What's worse is your head is so far up your ass you're totally blinded to any argument put forward, and your best reply is "lol go do research". You're a joke.

This isn't a matter of belief where you're free to choose as religion may be. This is factually incorrect and you have no business sprouting this bullshit around here. What's worse is your head is so far up your ass you're totally blinded to any argument put forward, and your best reply is "lol go do research". You're a joke.

Boo hoo buddy, and yes i do have the business to be sprouting all the shit i want here. I already just said we should drop it and just leave it were it's at. But, i also forget the fact that people get brave behind there computers, and they feel they can insult everyone they don't agree with.

Lol my god man, i'll say this again cause some people are slow, YOU DON"T HAVE TO BELIEVE ANY OF THE SHIT I SAY!

we dont believe what you say, we are smarter and more informed than that
but an uneducated lurker might see this "raw > cooked" nonsense and might think it's factual. we are here to provide the evidence against such nonresearched claims so such posters dont harm themselves using your unsubstantiated and incorrect statements

we dont believe what you say, we are smarter and more informed than that
but an uneducated lurker might see this "raw > cooked" nonsense and might think it's factual. we are here to provide the evidence against such nonresearched claims so such posters dont harm themselves using your unsubstantiated and incorrect statements

Wow...People on sherdog are something else. lol

Boo hoo buddy, and yes i do have the business to be sprouting all the shit i want here. I already just said we should drop it and just leave it were it's at. But, i also forget the fact that people get brave behind there computers, and they feel they can insult everyone they don't agree with.

Not when you're plainly wrong, and you haven't admitted that you are. Stating that you want to drop it and move on is weak. I'd call you an idiot to your face if I was talking to you in person, don't worry about that. It's one of my favourite pastimes.

eh?

Not when you're plainly wrong, and you haven't admitted that you are. Stating that you want to drop it and move on is weak. I'd call you an idiot to your face if I was talking to you in person, don't worry about that. It's one of my favourite pastimes.

Ok ok ok, i'm willing to admit i'm wrong, and my initial statement was wrong. However, i did make a point that cooking your food can kill some nutrients and vitamins, and that original humans did eat raw food. At least we can agree on that.

More then 7,000 posts, and i've had this account for more then a year longer then you eh? It's no wonder why sherdog is serious biz to you lol.

It's unlikely you have had this one and only account for three years now and so rarely post, considering your habbit, as shown in this thread, of responding every time someone else posts a comment.

That being said, I don't get why you are still posting here. You've had many chances to contribute something, really anything at all, even your own personal history and experiences instead of any evidence in support of your claim, and chosen not to.

However, I also don't think this thread is very important, and no one should be too concerned about it. I don't think anyone is going to stumble in here and decide after reading it to cook their steak raw, at least not anyone who is allowed to cut up their own food. It's really just one long and fairly poorly done troll job, whether intentional or not (Juno's future posting will make this fairly evident), though there was some interesting information presented here by others.

Really, unless anyone else has anything to add to this, I think we can about call the whole thing a wrap and move on to the next topic. Now we've gotten uncooked meat and fruitarianism out of the way, maybe it's time for another panicky thread about artificial sweeteners? Or perhaps someone bringing in a new article linking creatine with kidney damage?

It's unlikely you have had this one and only account for three years now and so rarely post, considering your habbit, as shown in this thread, of responding every time someone else posts a comment.

That being said, I don't get why you are still posting here. You've had many chances to contribute something, really anything at all, even your own personal history and experiences instead of any evidence in support of your claim, and chosen not to.

However, I also don't think this thread is very important, and no one should be too concerned about it. I don't think anyone is going to stumble in here and decide after reading it to cook their steak raw, at least not anyone who is allowed to cut up their own food. It's really just one long and fairly poorly done troll job, whether intentional or not (Juno's future posting will make this fairly evident), though there was some interesting information presented here by others.

Really, unless anyone else has anything to add to this, I think we can about call the whole thing a wrap and move on to the next topic. Now we've gotten uncooked meat and fruitarianism out of the way, maybe it's time for another panicky thread about artificial sweeteners? Or perhaps someone bringing in a new article linking creatine with kidney damage?

Ok, since you guy's wont stop battering me about this subject, how about this article? http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013/09/18/sugar-dubbed-dangerous-addictive-drug/ Oh and yes, this is actually my first account.

I don't get it. What do you want as a response to that article? If you want to discuss sugar in general and that article in specific, you would probably be better off starting a new thread about it. If you don't have any specific opinion on the article, just ask other posters to discuss it in that thread.

I already told you man, i'm not big on eggs or meat because i'm vegetarian, but unless your getting fresh chicken eggs from a farm, i would probably just cook them, as supermarket bought eggs aren't very good quality eggs.

How did the thread make it beyond this point?

Lol my god man, i'll say this again cause some people are slow, YOU DON"T HAVE TO BELIEVE ANY OF THE SHIT I SAY! Just stop with trolling and "inflamatory statements" bullshit. I came here to speak my mind, not "troll" people on sherdog.

Your mind is wrong, so start "speaking" thoughts that end in question marks and you'll be a lot better off.

It doesn't help that you can't manage to write your native language properly. If you couldn't get that right in 12 years of study, how the fuck are we supposed to believe you understood anything in your life? You probably can't walk. If you could anyone else in your shoes would have walked away from this one by now.

How did the thread make it beyond this point?

Your mind is wrong, so start "speaking" thoughts that end in question marks and you'll be a lot better off.

It doesn't help that you can't manage to write your native language properly. If you couldn't get that right in 12 years of study, how the fuck are we supposed to believe you understood anything in your life? You probably can't walk. If you could anyone else in your shoes would have walked away from this one by now.

You do know this discussion is already over right? Lol you're a little to late bud.

It's over when I say it's over, white belt.

More then 7,000 posts, and i've had this account for more then a year longer then you eh? It's no wonder why sherdog is serious biz to you lol.

Hey now, no need to project your butthurt at me. I'm not the one crying because people are ganging up on me over my clearly horseshit opinions.

You guys still want to rail against this guy based on a few studies on a very select few things. I am talking about the entire gambit of the human diet. This includes fruits, vegetables, grains, lentils, meats, fats, nuts, eggs, dairy, and roots. Cooking some of these things may make them more bioavailable, but what exactly does it do to their nutritional content? More often than not, cooking it will degrade its nutritional content.

Grains and lentils need to be cooked to digest better; that is true. But how much of the full spectrum of the human diet do these consist of? Is anyone really going to try to argue that absolute nutritional values do not suffer even an iota through extreme heating? I am not talking about what makes food more easier for anglo saxons to enjoy. I am talking about macronutrient and micronutrient values across the entire human diet.

In addition, there are multiple studies that show that heating not only decreases nutrient values in dairy, meat, vegetables, fruits, fats, and eggs, but also that heating them will decrease protein and carbohydrate digestibility. Again, grains and lentils do not fall into this category, but I am talking about the entire run of planetary food sources.

Eating raw foods may not be as enjoyable or ideal for many people, but from a nutritional standpoint of all food sources, overall I agree with the juno guy that it is nutritionally better as a whole.

You guys still want to rail against this guy based on a few studies on a very select few things. I am talking about the entire gambit of the human diet. This includes fruits, vegetables, grains, lentils, meats, fats, nuts, eggs, dairy, and roots. Cooking some of these things may make them more bioavailable, but what exactly does it do to their nutritional content? More often than not, cooking it will degrade its nutritional content.

Grains and lentils need to be cooked to digest better; that is true. But how much of the full spectrum of the human diet do these consist of? Is anyone really going to try to argue that absolute nutritional values do not suffer even an iota through extreme heating? I am not talking about what makes food more easier for anglo saxons to enjoy. I am talking about macronutrient and micronutrient values across the entire human diet.

In addition, there are multiple studies that show that heating not only decreases nutrient values in dairy, meat, vegetables, fruits, fats, and eggs, but also that heating them will decrease protein and carbohydrate digestibility. Again, grains and lentils do not fall into this category, but I am talking about the entire run of planetary food sources.

Eating raw foods may not be as enjoyable or ideal for many people, but from a nutritional standpoint of all food sources, overall I agree with the juno guy that it is nutritionally better as a whole.

I think the evidence speaks for itself and shows that your thinking is incorrect, but if you have studies to show, post them so we can discus.

"Numerous studies" seems to be code for "my opinion"

I was under the impression that the majority of protein in an uncooked egg could not be used.

Back