Man like @dimspace getting a shout out on MMA BEAT

Your parties aren't fun. Do they know about your piss and blood fetish? Do you show them your spreadsheets about drugs taken by men better than you? Your Elliot Ness style of drug inspection? Because it is fuckin embarrassing.

You are a failure at cycling too. You will never be anything relevant in the sport so dedicate yourself to the gospel of drug testing and make that your mission. You are fuckin pathetic. Can't be like these guys so you become a critic, suck the cock of authority. Biggest bootlicker I have seen in this site. Nun in former life. Puritans like you always have something to hide. Something broken inside of them.
Have I missed something here? You're going pretty hard on him.

Your parties aren't fun. Do they know about your piss and blood fetish? Do you show them your spreadsheets about drugs taken by men better than you? Your Elliot Ness style of drug inspection? Because it is fuckin embarrassing.

You are a failure at cycling too. You will never be anything relevant in the sport so dedicate yourself to the gospel of drug testing and make that your mission. You are fuckin pathetic. Can't be like these guys so you become a critic, suck the cock of authority. Biggest bootlicker I have seen in this site. Nun in former life. Puritans like you always have something to hide. Something broken inside of them.

you overcompensating for something? or lack of? you seem angry, like someone had a big fat dump on your life....

Well if anyone knows about PED abuse, it's a guy that was involved in professional cycling.

Why are you so angry man? Seems you're the broken one to be honest, getting so mad because someone supports USADA instead of scumbags like Jones

Yeah I noticed you on there, you're a rockstar man so what is you and Luke's beef?

no beef.

we just have totally opposite opinions when it comes to ped's in sport. He is in favor of ped's, is in the "nothing in life is fair, ped's make better fights camp", im obviously in the opposing camp. we just have completely opposite points of view on drug use in sports. but no beef.

How can there be a bigger cuck than one who worships drug testing and authority? He has created an altar towards it.
Was it only Jones' failures that upset you? Were there any other fighters that hurt you?

Quoting sherdoggers (no disrespect to dimspace) as sources sounds like quality journalism

How can there be a bigger cuck than one who worships drug testing and authority?
One who sucks a cheaters dick? Looking at a guy who is full of shit and cries crocodile tears when he gets caught and becoming their apologist, so much to the point that you name yourself after them on internet forums because your own identity is so meaningless and void that you're most defined by how much you like a guy for his artificial entertainment?

I'm just spitballing ideas here

"we dont agree on much".. yeh, that sums up Luke and I..
Not surprised, considering you aren't a hype man, shill, or cuck and you actually know what you're talking about. I learn more from your posts than anything he puts out.

ok, which mod wastelanded me?

ok, which mod wastelanded me?
screen-shot-2016-12-15-at-24100-pmpng.png

Back