Man, I'm still buzzing

Ive rewatched it like 6 times already. Can't get enough.
Dustin putting Conor out cold is one of those moments I'll never forget.

Absolutely breath taking moment
I don't care who you were rooting for, that was certainly a big moment which we haven't seen in a long while. GSP getting starched by Serra is semi-comparable in my mind. I'm sure there are more recent examples, but that was kind of my immediate thought as far as their celebrity statuses.

Hmm topic sounds changed to me bud. Never even answered the question lmao. Why you trying to bring up something from 2015 in a different weight class?
Because "The Legendary Scarface" is a well known Aldo nuthugger and constantly rages about Conor because of what Conor did to his favorite fighter. So its funny to me. its incredible to me just how jimmy russled Conor is able to make people.

DP got the moral victory/revenge Aldo and TS have been salivating for since 2015.

Because "The Legendary Scarface" is a well known Aldo nuthugger and constantly rages about Conor because of what Conor did to his favorite fighter. So its funny to me. its incredible to me just how jimmy russled Conor is able to make people.

DP got the moral victory/revenge Aldo and TS have been salivating for since 2015.
I see my bad then

It felt big for sure. Sort of like the end of an era.

As satisfying as it was to see Conor get clobbered into unconsciousness it was Poirier's patient veteran-like dismantling of a very dangerous McG that's gonna make this a classic. Perfect gameplan, perfect execution

Lmao, yeah I have nothing better to do then "salivate" at Conor losing. FYI, I don't know if you've been watching but it happens pretty often bud.

More importantly though, this has nothing to do with Aldo. Conor's KO of Aldo was one of the greatest moments in MMA history and ill be the first to tell you that . But Aldo is still the fw goat and im happy with his career if he retired today. Conor, regardless of his Aldo fight, has been the most arrogant, disrespectful person in MMA and now he just got slept after Khabib made him quit. I bask in it .

OGC.65a1f9288e4cfe9f726dea8f60960a1d
5778e1655073fb832e00cdc567e45ec0.gif
R3d2e707ceef63162261f5ff219eb21d4

Back