Man if Diaz had just finished Leon we would have so many exciting possiblities

If only fights had unlimited rounds...

Picture_17.png

Leon is a clog in the drain regarding the fans getting entertainment, Diaz was close to getting him out of there

Sooooo close. LMFAO. Rose tinted glasses......I'm a Diaz fan like most but he got pieced up and embarassed for the most part. Even the judges saw it that way, and that's saying something.

Stockings, California motherfuckers!

It was a close fight.

Leon never had Nate in danger.

Sure 23 unchecked leg kicks do some damage but if you sneeze on Nate his face bleeds.

Nate had a higher volume output too.

Leon won no controversy but it wasn't a one sided beat down.

It was a one sided beat-down!

Really annoyed I missed this fight. Got to busy doing shit and then my wifes like "surprised your not watching the fights". Of course she opens her mouth right after the fight is done.

Damn TS, you've got a point here what a waste! If only Diaz wasn't 40 years old, a drug addict, had better boxing, was more effective in the clinch, knew how to throw kicks, knew how to check kicks, didn't spend 75% of the fight bending over and flexing his biceps and was just literally an entirely different fighter we might've been able to witness Usman end his life in another WWE-Tier shit show money bout.... Damn...
LMAO!!!!

the fight ended in a way where neither guys stock dropped too much

Diaz stock rose and Leon's fell

According to Colby

Diaz doesn't have finishing power in his hands. Leon was going to survive and continue piecing Nate up in the 6th. Nate's best bet was maybe a sub

Back