Man if Diaz had just finished Leon we would have so many exciting possiblities

The real fight to make(had Nate won) is Nate vs. Ngannou, TS makes a great point. So many possibilities.
<mma3>

Nah, Usman would jump at an opportunity to pad his title defence against Nate, which would be a waste

Diaz would get wrecked by Usman, what a waste of a fight that would be.

Doesn't he only have one fight left on his contract? He might be looking to get that out of the way and go box a YouTuber. Dana might try to dangle Conor as the fight after to keep him away from that, could get interesting.

It would’ve been a bummer. Getting your shit pushed in for 24 minutes, then winning by landing one shot doesn’t make you an exciting matchup.

Nate didn't get the finish because he got his ass kicked for 4 rounds and even he was in shock when he hurt Leon. As for those other matches:

Diaz vs. Usman - Usman beats nate savagely. Might even finish Nate.

Then

Diaz vs. Masvidal 2 - Nate would love this one badly. He had nothing for Mas

Diaz vs. Mcgregor 3 - winnable fight for nate

Diaz vs. Colby - Colby wins an easy 50-45

Diaz vs. Wonderboy. - wonderboy would UD nate.

If nate insists on fighting at 170, I would rather see him fight guys like Luque and Burns who would be exciting fights and could become stars by beating on Nate.

Yes I’m sure Askren regrets his biggest pay day
I'm sure if he had the choice of winning or losing for that pay day he would want it a different way. Money eventually runs out. People can go through 1 million pretty easily.

If only Nate had finished Rory McDonald 8 years ago

If only men had a set of full tits instead of just nipples
I believe if you like that kind of stuff, that is available to you.

Google "Caitlyn Jenner full nude".

I dare you.

Just kidding, I have no idea what you would get.

Damn TS, you've got a point here what a waste! If only Diaz wasn't 40 years old, a drug addict, had better boxing, was more effective in the clinch, knew how to throw kicks, knew how to check kicks, didn't spend 75% of the fight bending over and flexing his biceps and was just literally an entirely different fighter we might've been able to witness Usman end his life in another WWE-Tier shit show money bout.... Damn...
<escalate99>

Assuming he reups his contract with the ufc he probably still has a chance for all those fights. Crazy that he was just in a title eliminator with his recent stretch of fights.

It was a close fight.

Leon never had Nate in danger.

Sure 23 unchecked leg kicks do some damage but if you sneeze on Nate his face bleeds.

Nate had a higher volume output too.

Leon won no controversy but it wasn't a one sided beat down.

As a fan I dont really care whether Nate finished the fight or not because he proved that if there was no time limit he would win.
I know MMA is sport but my interest is purely in seeing who is the best fighter and this sport is the closest thing to a real fight.

Leon is a clog in the drain regarding the fans getting entertainment, Diaz was close to getting him out of there

The Diaz bros have insanely good chins and just as good cardio. Add on their style which allows them to look competitive in any fight.

Yeah I like Nate and I was cheering for him and I thought as the rounds go on the better it is for him But he definitely got out worked in that fight.

One good one minute of a fight in the last round is a moral victory for Nate but it shouldn't erase the rest of the fight

Back