man I can't believe how much fat I have

abhi

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I was injured and haven;t done BJJ or muay Thai for a while.

I had a assessment and found I have a whooping 28% body fat, I want to get to about 10-15% fat but I weigh around 72KG and only want to lose 2KG max, what can I do

Treadmill 20 minutes a day for a month or so, and stay away from fatty foods

defenitly cardio but light weight lifting

You'd do well to get your mind to England and your body to India. No matter how much you read the Bhaghavad Gita 2kg is still only gonna be 2.8% of your weight.

You've got to hit the weights, man, how old are you? If you're under 13, only bodyweight exercises. If you're over 13: deadlifts, squats, bench press. And lots of healthy food. Seriously, man, you've got 114 measly pounds of lean mass. Either you up that or you've got two options: 1) a fat weak person, 2) a scrawny weak person.

Weather the sarcasm, if for no other reason than it's relevant. The only way you're gonna lose 13% of your BF and weigh over 70kg is if you add a whopping 27 pounds of lean mass (12.3kg...that's a whole lot, it's probably gonna take 2-4 years).

Madmick said:
You'd do well to get your mind to England and your body to India. No matter how much you read the Bhaghavad Gita 2kg is still only gonna be 2.8% of your weight.

You've got to hit the weights, man, how old are you? If you're under 13, only bodyweight exercises. If you're over 13: deadlifts, squats, bench press. And lots of healthy food. Seriously, man, you've got 114 measly pounds of lean mass. Either you up that or you've got two options: 1) a fat weak person, 2) a scrawny weak person.

Weather the sarcasm, if for no other reason than it's relevant. The only way you're gonna lose 13% of your BF and weigh over 70kg is if you add a whopping 27 pounds of lean mass (12.3kg...that's a whole lot, it's probably gonna take 2-4 years).

Damn are you serious, I am nearly 26 now.

Well I better think this out thru properly then also I am only 5'4 tall if that is a factor

abhi said:
Damn are you serious, I am nearly 26 now.

Well I better think this out thru properly then also I am only 5'4 tall if that is a factor
I am your exact same height and about the same weight! I wonder how much fat I have. How do you measure it?

Frodo said:
I am your exact same height and about the same weight! I wonder how much fat I have. How do you measure it?

A medical van came around and did the test with wires and shit.

Although I ainlt done it for a few months due to injury, so hopefully you won't be as bad, as I have gained a bit of a gut.

Back