Man hendricks fans make more excuses for him than he does for himself

Maybe you should've just replied to that thread then
I see. I take it i am the only one not allowed to make my own thread combating that one. Gotcha. Good to know.:cool:

I see. I take it i am the only one not allowed to make my own thread combating that one. Gotcha. Good to know.:cool:
I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but obviously nobody thinks this thread was worth a damn.

And if you were serious, no, it isn't just you; anyone who thinks his point of view on someone else's topic is so groundbreaking that it needs its own thread, instead of just posting within the existing thread, deserves the shit he'll inevitably have thrown in his face. Did you see anyone else making a "combat thread?" I didn't think so, but if you did, again you could've replied in that thread. Your thread sucks is what I'm saying basically

tumblr_n3pq0sm3W11qaqx8xo1_500.gif

Oh I didn't know that Overeem was his fan.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but obviously nobody thinks this thread was worth a damn.

And if you were serious, no, it isn't just you; anyone who thinks his point of view on someone else's topic is so groundbreaking that it needs its own thread, instead of just posting within the existing thread, deserves the shit he'll inevitably have thrown in his face. Did you see anyone else making a "combat thread?" I didn't think so, but if you did, again you could've replied in that thread. Your thread sucks is what I'm saying basically
Yes i was being sarcastic for clarity. If my thread sucks than you know where the door is bro. No ones asking you to police it.

There was actually a thread where op literally made a list of excuses for him. Saying that hendrix had problems. Then listed all possible issues. Its a bunch of stupid.

Why didn't you just post there?

Anyone stupid enough to be a Hendricks fan must love sniffing balls. How pathetic is it that your signature move is to snifff balls against the cage?

Pre (and including) GSP Hendricks i was a fan, knocked alot of guys out cold and had strong wrestling, and he beat up on GSP. Post GSP......he lost alot of fans.

Pre (and including) GSP Hendricks i was a fan, knocked alot of guys out cold and had strong wrestling, and he beat up on GSP. Post GSP......he lost alot of fans.
Agreed. he gave GSP some problems.

GSP left till the drug issue got cleaned up.

Hendricks looked weak and small... I mean he looked like he has really worked his cardio, and trimmed down...

Anyone stupid enough to be a Hendricks fan must love sniffing balls. How pathetic is it that your signature move is to snifff balls against the cage?

First of all: you're stupid.
Second: Hendricks is awesome.
Third: like it or not, he beat St-Pierre and Lawler. Twice. So that match (since it happened) should have been for the title.

So basically Thompson is now the uncrowned WW Champion.

Its pitiful to watch.

Thank god there arent many Hendricks fans.

Edit auto correct is a real bitch.
Name is fixed now.

TS you are just straight up lying. There is not a meaningful number of JH fans making excuses for him.

Sweetest demolishment since Teh Chris/Silva I.
Whiney Johny sporting the 8 pack and got smoked, totally, completely. He did land solidly a couple/three times that rocked WB but didn't phase his performance.

Let 'em make excuses trying to milk a moral victory. WB beats JH 9/10 times at this stage. Things can change, fighters can improve but, personally, I think JH has peaked. New guidelines in place. We'll never see JH at the top of the food chain again, imo.

EDIT:Question, why didn't JH milk the cup strike right before the end. He must have been concussed already 'cause I KNOW he would have if he'd thought about it.

Back