Man heals his eczema with the carnivore diet

Plants are trying to kill you bro, watch out for those lectins.

I'm not sure if you're being serious or not but eliminating soy was one of the best choices I ever made. I feel better

Not that serious, but in all actual seriousness if avoiding a food gives reliably reproducible results go for it.

Metabolism is a funky thing, food sensitivities and allergies come in endless variation. If something is causing reliably reproducible issues like gastrointestinal inflammation, it would only be prudent to limit consumption within reason.

Within reason is the key part, I've seen too many people go down the path of orthotrexia where excessively strict dietary guidelines that aren't always reality based end up just turning into malnutrition.

My buddy just uses weed. Works like a charm for him and no dermatologist visits anymore.

I couldnt stick to a carnivore diet if i tried despite my love for meat, it would get boring for me.

a friend just told me he is going to do 90 days of carnivore diet with fish, we shall see how it develops i think his main goal is just weight loss

My buddy just uses weed. Works like a charm for him and no dermatologist visits anymore.

I couldnt stick to a carnivore diet if i tried despite my love for meat, it would get boring for me.

To me meat isn't even that fun without black pepper, garlic, onions, and chili peppers.

Bland food sucks.

To me meat isn't even that fun without black pepper, garlic, onions, and chili peppers.

Bland food sucks.

Fish over a fire, skin charred is delicious. I'll eat a steak no seasoning so long as its medium rare or less. Chicken sucks without seasoning though.

Bland food sucks.

As much as bland food sucks, my butthole thanks everytime me when I forego all the powders and potions to make my food hyper-palatable.

I've experimented with a carnivore diet, I did a month at the start of the year (3 weeks really as I water fasted for the first week). I felt brilliant on it after an initial adjustment period (a week or so), but I couldn't do it long term.
I still eat an animal heavy diet, including regular consumption of organ meats, bone broth etc.

Back