Man Has Perfect Defence to Rape Allegation, Still Gets Charged

A 32 year old banged a 16 and 17 year old and TS thinks this is the perfect defense of rape......
Yeah.....i dont think a 16 year old girl would be comfortable with having a threesome with a 32 year old she met. Reading the case its obviously her version we are reading. But it makes a lot of sense.

Ok read the case. TS is an absolute idiot. The 2 girls are 17 and 16. Classic case of popular older girl who sleeps around taking a naive inexperienced younger girl with her. The guy was 32 years old and he is having sex with 17 year old and put pressure on 16year old virgin girl. Fuck him.....offcourse the 17 year old is gonna say it was consensual because he played big role in it as well
Yeah, should still be charged simply on age difference.

Yeah.....i dont think a 16 year old girl would be comfortable with having a threesome with a 32 year old she met. Reading the case its obviously her version we are reading. But it makes a lot of sense.

And they were drinking... and he provided them with more alcohol.

In a lot of states he would be getting hit with statutory rape charges regardless of consent.

perfect defense my ass... lol.

The fact that TS could read the details and be upset the dude was charged kinda supports the sjw idea of rape culture. Even if we 100% believed the dude, he's still a scummy piece of shit. This is not the hill to die on, lol. If you were legitimately outraged when reading this, I really worry that there are judges like you out there fucking up young women's lives.

And they were drinking... and he provided them with more alcohol.

In a lot of states he would be getting hit with statutory rape charges regardless of consent.
Yeah ts think this is a shut case lol. But this is showcase when most vulnerable teenage girls get abused by older guys. Normally older teens play a role and put them in that position

Wait the dude was 32 and the girls were 16/17???

They should let the guy off since the combined age of the girls is 33.

The fact that TS could read the details and be upset the dude was charged kinda supports the sjw idea of rape culture. Even if we 100% believed the dude, he's still a scummy piece of shit. This is not the hill to die on, lol. If you were legitimately outraged when reading this, I really worry that there are judges like you out there fucking up young women's lives.

At this point I'm convinced TS is Zach

Yeah, this too.

The perfect defense for rape is either not being in the country or not having genitals. Having one witness claiming consent is not the perfect defense lol.
That's not true either. Did you not see the story about the dickless guy who would turn the lights off and pass off an "unknown object" as a dick to go to town on a few chicks?

That's not true either. Did you not see the story about the dickless guy who would turn the lights off and use an "unknown object" to go to town on a few chicks?

Well common law rape requires genital penetration. If your jurisdiction includes digital or instrumental penetration in the offense of "rape," maybe....but I don't think that's very common. Usually that will fall under something else like sexual assault, sexual abuse, molestation, sodomy, etc.

He should be charged. There is a material dispute of fact. It's not like the witness's testimony to the contrary was the original evidentiary foundation of the charge: in that case, a charge would be improper.

You think the testimony of one witness should preclude charging in (presumed) light of other evidence corroborating the victim's account? When has that ever been the case?

You're forgetting the part where the crown needs to manage their resources responsibly and triage case files in order of fucking priority. And they aren't doing that because our radical feminist Government is undermining the court system in order to get rid of due process in sexual.assault cases. It's as simple as that.

Lmao. I won't be surprised if the thread title gets changed to "Alpha male stud has threesome with two 10s but gets charged by cuck judge."

After reading all 3 stories I completely believe LB.

KAs story is similar but it seems like she tried to lesson how bad it was. Afterwards she realized that even her watered down version was bad.

She's probably been seeing this dude for a bit and he started trying to get her to bring a friend for a 3some. None of her friends would do it so she picked the more vulnerable chick thinking she would just go along with whatever she told her to do.

Aside from an alibi or defence relating to identity, what is the most perfect defence you can imagine to an allegation of rape? One man's defence: It was a threesome, and the other girl who was present (KA) agreed that everything was consensual, and that the complainant (LB) was not raped. Keep in mind, the other girl present (KA) was originally friends with the complainant (LB), and had met the accused that night.

https://www.canlii.org/en/on/onsc/doc/2018/2018onsc3739/2018onsc3739.html

Once KA gave evidence that the entire encounter was consensual, one would think that the crown would drop charges immediately and apologize to the accused? Nope. They completed the fucking trial.

There you have it folks. Having an independent witness who will testify that an entire sexual episode was consensual is not enough in this country to avoid being charged through to the end of trial.

#metoo
I criticize Metoo as much as the next chap who hates allegations being treated as an end all sentence, but you can't be serious here.

Are you actually defending the 32 year old dirty who was trying to get a 16 and 17 year old drunk to fuck them as consensual?

If you want to argue it was not forced penetration sexual assault, it may or may not be, but the dude is a scumbag.

https://www.mykawartha.com/news-sto...n-witnesses-evidence-at-sexual-assault-trial/

best way to avoid any of this shit

1. don't rape
2. don't talk, flirt, hit-on, get into relationships or have sex with people.
3. wear a body cam like the police
4. get a notary license and in a situation where coitus is unavoidable, carry consensual sex contract agreements for both parties to sign.

<mma4>

So the witness originally said that consent was withdrawn then changed her story to say that consent wasn't withdrawn. That means that the alibi witness changed her story.

And people wonder why this still went to trial? Okay, here goes, when a witness changes their sworn story they lose something called "credibility". When the credibility of a witness is in question, you kind of have to take it to trial.

What you have stated is completely irrelevant to the actions of the crown in this case. To impose your own moral standards on someone else's completely legal behavior is inappropriate, and demonstrates extremely poor reasoning.

It is legal in this country for a 30 year old for have a threesome with two teenagers. Period.

Jeezus. I can't believe that anyone thinks this is a questionable trial. From the reason for the decision:

As a result, KA adopted several prior statements as true for this trial, including the following: “LB was fine and then she was actually doing it and then she started to freak out and she [LB] was in tears at this point and then Zach wouldn’t stop”.

<FookIsThatGuy>
That is a perfect defense to being tried? Some of you are caping for the wrong shit out there.

Back