Man gropes woman on plane, says President said it is ok to do it

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
A Florida man grabbed the right breast of the female passenger who was sitting in front of him, after she had dozed off.
30 mins later he did it again. The woman then told the man it was not ok and he needed to stop. She alerted the flight crew.

Upon landing he was arrested . In police custody he excused his behavior by saying “The president of the United States says it’s okay to grab women by their private parts.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-accused-groping-woman-flight-182928687.html
-
He's got a point non? I mean we have all heard stories about kids looking up to the Presidency and their life goal is to be President. We were told to respect the presidency etc..

Was this FL man famous (prior to the grabbing)? Maybe he missed the part about being a celebrity.

Did he do whatever he wanted? Just start kissing her?

Was this FL man famous (prior to the grabbing)? Maybe he missed the part about being a celebrity.
Well now that he has his 5 mins of fame, the next time he gropes he is covered !

mp-550x550-matte-ffffff-t-3u1.jpg

Liberals blame trump for everything, sometimes even their own actions.

Lame. Say what you will about Trump trying to somehow make this his fault is lame.

I hope this thread is meant to be tongue-in-cheek and we all realize that the groper is just a perv piece of shit saying something stupid to get a rise.

I think the point is the groper is a pos and so is trump

Even If the groper is liberal, he was only trying to emulate his excellency Donald Trump.
As I said earlier, you're a liberal blaming Trump for some other man's actions.

I need pics of said breasts before I judge the actions of this man.

Man I thought Trump Derangement Syndrome was just a troll attempt from the right. Shit is real.

Man I thought Trump Derangement Syndrome was just a troll attempt from the right. Shit is real.
It's real. We had some thread where it was said counselors were saying they were busy counseling people over Trump winning the election.

The President is supposed to be the moral leader of our country, but he is an adulterer, no wonder men feel like they can do anything to women.
The way he lets the HOuse of Saud push him around, I am beginning to think Trump is a secret Muslim.
The next generation of children will all cheat on their spouses. Thanks Trump.

This man is a fucking idiot, you’re supposed to grab the pussy sir, the pussy

Back