Man freaks out because someone doesn’t have a mask, wrecks pizza shop.

Typical white liberals getting angry and throwing a tantrum when a person of color doesn't obey and mindlessly agree with them.
What do you expect they were opposed to ending slavery.... Linkon was a republickin like raygun and boosh

You're saying that like the websites created the incidents being video'd. Stop the website, stop the violence -- is that your idea?
Slightly, yes. Kids (humans) are so stupid. They think they are going to be famous if their 'video' gets views. They have no idea of the implications. World star was cool to watch the two guys settle a score man on man a fair fight. Now you have people posting crimes and making such mainstream. If you upload a fucking video of an elderly person getting stomped you are a certified piece of shit. You could have stepped in.

I'm distracted by that short man's ill-fitting suit.

Had a coworker start freaking out on me for not getting tested after I quarantined myself raising his voice and shit. Of course he calmed his ass down after he noticed he was pissing me off. No mercy. I will hit a 54 year old man if he gets close enough. Telling me I need to get tested for that shit cuz they might give me medicine or a vaccine, I'm like, "there is no vaccine all they tell you is to quarantine". Dumb mfer bout got Wall n Stall'd Snoozeman style AND got Covid19.

Agreed. People are trash.
Slightly beside the point but still relevant-Isn't it a crime to film a crime? (if not morally bankrupt). I see people filming other people getting demolished and wonder how is your first reaction to film it?

The legalities for this gets interesting. In most jurisdictions it's perfectly legal to film a crime, but trying to profit off the footage without a model release is illegal. Which means sticking the video on some kind of sharing platform is fine, but trying to monetize it on Youtube or selling the footage to a distributor of some sort would be illegal without a signed release from the subjects in the video.

Getting back on topic, I'm not surprised. Toronto is my city and our local and Provincial leaders have badly bungled everything from the beginning. People have reached their breaking point and shit's starting to get ugly. I work part time in retail and we've seen some potentially ugly incidents. It's only going to get worse from here.

The legalities for this gets interesting. In most jurisdictions it's perfectly legal to film a crime, but trying to profit off the footage without a model release is illegal. Which means sticking the video on some kind of sharing platform is fine, but trying to monetize it on Youtube or selling the footage to a distributor of some sort would be illegal without a signed release from the subjects in the video.

Getting back on topic, I'm not surprised. Toronto is my city and our local and Provincial leaders have badly bungled everything from the beginning. People have reached their breaking point and shit's starting to get ugly. I work part time in retail and we've seen some potentially ugly incidents. It's only going to get worse from here.
You guys need Rob Ford back

You guys need Rob Ford back

No, we don't. Toronto's had a string of fuckup mayors for most of my life and Ford was no exception. His brother, who's now the Premier of my Province is an even bigger fuckup. Our political families are fucking inbred clown fiestas.

No, we don't. Toronto's had a string of fuckup mayors for most of my life and Ford was no exception. His brother, who's now the Premier of my Province is an even bigger fuckup. Our political families are fucking inbred clown fiestas.
All he did was smoke some crack

lol @ outliers. @Loiosh
You ain't that special, fluke.

uwwksbeoadg21.png

And no, I am not your father.

what an over reaction.

I kind of roll my eyes when i see people without a mask on i wont lie. Mainly because its supposed to be a "law" here. and I dont particularly like wearing one at all. So if some other ass hat can go around not wearing one and not get fined or kicked out then shit why the hell am I doing it?

But im not a fucking asshole so I will just wear the damn thing to not piss other people off.

But what this guy did is just stupid.

Leave the fucking store if it bothers you so much dont damage THEIR property.

what an over reaction.

I kind of roll my eyes when i see people without a mask on i wont lie. Mainly because its supposed to be a "law" here. and I dont particularly like wearing one at all. So if some other ass hat can go around not wearing one and not get fined or kicked out then shit why the hell am I doing it?

But im not a fucking asshole so I will just wear the damn thing to not piss other people off.

But what this guy did is just stupid.

Leave the fucking store if it bothers you so much dont damage THEIR property.
I support mask wearing, even mask wearing laws/enforcement. It’s just funny seeing this impotent liberal flipping his shit over something like it’s a life or death scenario.

This mask hysteria is comical to me. I wear one when I’m out because my folks feel better about it if I do, especially if we’re out shopping together. Makes sense

But i don’t think people should get into street fights and assault one another over masks.

Pussy!!!

To the death

there was a guy on a bus complaining about me while he was "wearing" his mask on his chin the whole time lol, even before the conversatoin started
some weird folks

I hope they catch the guy that started and throw his ass in jail

The guy who is screaming assaulted him? I am not too sure he deserves to be in jail to be honest. The guy wrecking the pizza shop probably should.

The guy still makes me laugh everytime I see the video. Throwing a temper tantrum over some dude not wearing a mask and then fucking up the pizza shop instead of fighting the guy whom he claims assaulted him lol.

Back